Chapter 2

When we stop in front of a building, Malfoy sighs "Try not to make too much noise up the stairs. I don't want the downstairs neighbors to know I'm in."

I nod and we snick in. Naturally, on the first step, the wood creaks and Malfoy stops, before whispering "Should have disapparated."

"Draco, darling!" I hear a man speak.

"Hi Garry." Malfoy smiles, before starting back down the stairs "I didn't expect you to be up so late."

"Well, usually I'm an early-bird, but Terry kept me up!" he announces, before calling over his shoulder "Terry, darling, Draco is back!"

A very tall and hairy man walks over with a basket of muffins, scones, croissants, and biscuits "Hi Terry." Malfoy gives an annoyed smile.

"Terry made you some sweets!" Garry declares, before Malfoy takes the basket from the bear "You need some meat on those bones to catch you a boy!"

Malfoy hands me the basket and Garry looks me over, before biting his lip "Looks like you already got one!"

"He's just a friend from school." Malfoy states, sweetly and I feel warm to the word "My apologizes, this is Harry." he looks to me and I smile at the fact that he used my first name "Harry, this is Garry and Terry; my landlords. Garry is a hair dresser, and Terry is a baker."

I give a warm smile "Very nice to meet you."

Garry roews at me, before looking to Malfoy "Handsome little thing, he is! Bloody marry his arse!"

"Harry is straight." Malfoy states and I give a sideways frown, before he looks back to me "I think."

Before I have to answer, he turns back to the couple "Anyway, it's pretty late. We're going to head up."

"Good night, darling!" Garry exclaims, before closing the door.

"They seem nice." I smile as Malfoy climbs past me.

"They are." he tells me as we reach a landing. He opens the door and sighs "But everytime they see me, they try to fatten me up."

I snicker, before poking his side "You could used it." he rolls his eyes and walks in after me.

His flat opens up to a living room. There is two black coffee tables on either side of the couch. He has a farely big black couch. Behind the couch is a kitchen and dining room area. Beside the living room, is a large king bed, with emerald linens. On the wall furthest from me, is a black wardrobe. There are two doors on either side of the bed, which probably lead to the bathroom. On either side of the bed, there's also two black nightstands. The bed frame is black, and emerald sheer drapes hang from them. The wall facing the street, is beautiful panes of stained glass, separated by small pilars. All of the panes are themed different colors, forming a rainbow. The panes come to a peak on the top and a drop-off at the bottom.  Two french doors lead out onto the balcony. The balcony runs center half the side and has ivy covering the grey brick. The beautiful flat distracts me from noticing the record player to my left.

I'm snapped out of my daze by Malfoy tossing emerald linens on the couch "The bed is all yours."

"It's your flat." I state and he frowns "I'll take the couch."

He rolls his eyes, before taking the cushions off the couch and pulling out a fold out bed "Pottah, I can stand a few days on a couch. You need that bed much more than I do." he straightens up and sighs "Everyone deserves a little something every once and awhile, and I do say, you're in due." As he starts to pull the sheets on, I pull off my jacket and help.

Once we're done, he shows me where everything is in the kitchen. He has an abundance of fresh produce, and one cupboard is full of a product I wouldn't expect him to like "That's a lot of shredded wheat." I state.

"Yes, well." he shrugs, before looking at me "I like it, and if I add apple, it reminds me of something my house elf used to make me on Wednesday morning."

"Dobby?" I ask and he gives a short nod as he shuts the cupboard "Dobby hated the manor."

"So do I." he states, before explaining "My father, he tried to his best to raise me right, but I never liked the way he treated Dobby. Around the time we started school, Lucius started acting like a Death Eater again, and that's when I started questioning his values." he states, before giving a weak smile "However long you end up staying, you can have anything you want. My mum charmed this flat to replenish itself when it's out of something."

I nod, before asking "Do you mind if I take a shower? I've been on the road since Sirius passed."

He nods, before I turn and start towards the lavatory "Pottah?" he asks and I turn around to face him "I'm sorry about Sirius. I know he was your godfather."

After I give a weak smile, I continue towards the shower.

~

Turns out, the door closer to the kitchen, it to the lavatory, and the other door is for your clothes.

Anyway, after my shower, I walk out to find Malfoy sits on the couch, pinching at a muffin, writing something down, and listening to Queen.

He looks back at me and gives a warm smile "You should try one of those muffins. This banana nut muffin is pretty good."

With a scoff, I walk towards the kitchen, grab a plate, place a chocolate muffin on it, and sit on the opposite side of the couch.

After a moment with us sitting in a comfortable silence, I frown "Why Queen of all groups?"

He finishes writing a sentence before explaining "That record player was here when I moved it, but there were no records. I went to the music shop across the street and bought some of the older looking albums. You can browse if you'd like."

I shrug, before noticing his book is blank "It's my journal." he clarifies "My mum enchanted it, so only I can see what I'm writing. If I wish for someone else to see it, I press a certain page to someones lips."

"That's interesting." I state and he nods, before pinching a piece of his muffin "Do you know that the lead singer of this is gay?"

"Is that a bad thing?" he asks and I shake my head "I did. I also heard he died of AIDS a few years back. Speaking of which, while you were in the shower, Garry came up to give me a box of condoms."

I scoff and he chuckles, before grabbing them off the side table to show me "Magnum." I nod as a blush creeps across my face.

He places them back, before sighing and speaking with sarcasm "Apparently Terry is a bull. Shocker there."

"Good luck fitting into those." I state, rolling my eyes and continuing with my muffin.

Malfoy shrugs, before declaring "Shouldn't be a problem." I choke on my muffin and double over coughing "Are you okay?"

The reason I choked was, first, I thought maybe he was a bottom. But I then realized, hr was commenting on his dick size.

"Merlin's beard!" I groan, before looking at him to find he's concerned, yet amused "I so did not need to know that!"

He scoffs, before shrugging "Listen, I'm a tall guy. I might be slender, but I'm still tall. And I'm very large-" he gives a weak smile and shaking his head a little "It doesn't matter. Small dick, big dick, it's still all good."

I nod, before placing the muffin on it's plate "So, you're gay?" I ask.

"No." he tells me and I give a look of confusion "I like men a lot, but I also like women a lot. Preferably petite." I nod in response and he frowns "Why, does it bother you?"

"No." I shake my head, before looking to him "I was just asking."