Word of thanks

Dear reader,

If you're reading this, I suppose you made it to the end of my book and I thank you for that. As you may or may not have noticed, I never included an author's note (which is very popular on Wattpad though).
I did this because I simply don't like to read them and they are temporary thoughts anyway, that most of the time aren't even accurate anymore after a while.
This did mean that I never got to thank you for clicking on my book and I felt like I had to, so that's where this word of thanks is coming from.
My book is far from perfect. It's simply the fangirl in me that had a need to express her love for Draco Malfoy. You might have noticed that there are grammar mistakes (I'm sure there are some) and my sentences aren't always that complex. As I said in the preface, that's because my native language isn't English, but Dutch. But I love the English language and I feel like not being able to use the word "git" and "bloody" in a Harry Potter fanfic would be just wrong. So thanks for dealing with that as well.
I hope I could somewhat please your love for Draco and if you have any questions, remarks or even random thoughts, don't hesitate to leave comments and votes. :) I'll reply to as many as possible.
This book has now 716 reads and I'm very very excited to see where it'll go in the future. Writing "The End" was a sad moment, but all good things come to an end. 

So this is where I officially end "Filthy Little Secret", by me :). Thank you so much.

EDIT: We're a couple months later and I've just finished editing this book. I fixed all grammar mistakes I could find and made small changes, nothing major. I did feel the need to thank you guys again. This book has now !! 100 K !! reads!! That is so incredible and I never expected that. I love to read your comments so much and I try to reply to as many as I can. Anyway, thanks for reading! I love you all, always. ♥

EDIT 2: Oh my lord ... we just hit 1 MILLION READERS. It's been one year and two months since I completed this book and I still hold it so dearly. I regularly read it myself and cringe at most of my sentence-building  :) Thank you so much for reading, it really means a lot. I never in a million years expected to gain any kind of following on Wattpad, but you guys are so involved and so kind, it warms my heart. I try to read all the comments, but there are 43.000 of them right now :D But I'm trying! Thank you for reading and ... see you soon!

PS. There may or may not be another Draco fanfic to be released in 2021 ...