chapter 22

Aura POV

We got from the car and bid our goodbyes to the lovely old couple.

 "Princess, they will be looking for us, it's better we go inside!" He said and took me into the world famous Disneyland! There was a huge  crowd and Mr. Storyteller handed me a map! A  Disneyland map!

 On the map there are total of 8 lands!  Each revolving around a Disneyana. Fantasyland is about fairy tales, Tomorrowland is a voyage into the future and many others which were very interesting. We visited each land with excitement as I had never been to a Disneyland before ! Every time we made our plans to Disneyland it got cancelled in one way or the other due to some silly reason. We visited toon town which is like stepping into a cartoon world . Each of these lands has its own theme park , but instead they are part of something bigger, cleverly arranged around the central hub of sleeping beauty's castle. We clicked many pictures with mickey, goofy, Cinderella , Rapunzel and many more fairy tale princess! When Mr. Storyteller commented saying,
" A real princess with fictional princess!" to which I just rolled my eyes which he obviously noticed and chuckled .

"Why do you call me Princess? I asked him as I wanted to ask him from our first encounter .

"Because you are one!"He said like it was an universal truth.

"You lie very well!" I said again rolling my eyes.

" I never lie princess!
You will know what you are! May not be now but in near future you surely will be!" He said looking into my eyes with an unexplainable intensity .

"Don't you like fairy tales ?
I think every girl does!" He said buying me popcorn.

"When I was a kid I used to be very fond of fairy tales mainly Cinderella how she met The Prince Charming in a ball of the dance and when she left how he came searching for her with her shoe! They found love in each other and lived ever after happily but as I grew up I recread the fairytale and I found out that the life how Cinderella lived before the arrival of The Prince charming how miserable she was and how her step mother and stepsisters treated her! So to be a fairytale princess one should endure the pain and agony! When I know that living ever after happily is itself a fantasy because no one can live ever after happily in real life and the last I want someone to come in search of me and not of my shoe!" I said deep in my thoughts.

" Every story is not perfect princess, when it comes to living ever after happily it doesn't mean that they haven't face any problem. It only means that the endured  every problem and every sadness that got in their way together for each other with love and trust which give them the happiness and togetherness !" He said holding my hand and feeding me the popcorn, I don't know why but I let him do whatever he is doing without creating any drama.

"Come on!
Let's go for the ride!" He said and dragged me towards the rides.

We got on to Alice in wonderland ride, Roger's rabbit's cartoon spin, Pinnochio's daring journey , Mad Tea Party , Space Mountain, and at last and many more. He dragged my hand and took me to the gaint roller coaster ride.

"Come on Princess!" Let's try this! Mr. Story Teller said and dragged me towards the roller coaster ride ignoring my pleas!

"Look, this is slowest ride here! He said pointing towards the gaint roller coaster." I nodded in No and I already watched the final destination movie and after watching that I never dared to get on a roller coaster.

We stood in line and I got even more scared looking at it's gaintness !

"Are you sure it wasn't scary? " I asked Mr. Story Teller with a shaky voice. My heart was pounding rapidly and I started feeling uneasy.