♥ Chapter 10 ♥

Previously: "No. This is not love, I only admire her...Yes, admire."

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

"Young miss, it's time to wake up."

I groan as I mumbled an 'okay' while rubbing the sand out of my eyes. I did some simple stretches as my body response by making cracking sounds from bones. Getting off from the bed grabing a pastel pink towel nearby as I wrap it around my neck.

I walked in the bathroom as I closed the door behind me. Putting the towel on the bar as I scratched my hair while looking at the mirror. 'What? Whose this ugly person? ' I thought as I touched the mirror with a young girl with her silver short hair with lots of bed heads sticking out, her pale skin oily as her eyes were half lidded.

I almost let out a laugh but I held it in trying my best to not laugh at the ugly person that is me. I turn the water tap on as I wash my face and rubbed the sand out with water. I then took off my pajama and undergarments as I walk towards the bathtub. 'Ah! I forgot to fill it up first!' I thought as I grab a robe and wear it while waiting for the water to fill up the bathtub.

[Time Skip]
[After shower]

Feeling refreshed I wore a new pair of undergarments as I covered my body with a robe to pick my dress for the day in the walk in closet. My eyes widen when I saw the closet full of revealing dresses and the worst part—everything is colored pink!

I tumbled as I dropped backwards on the ground with my hand supporting my body. 'No! For me and my dear baby brother  picnic date...I should not give up yet.' I cheered myself as I got up tighten the robe as I began my search of an appropriate outing clothing.

I can't wear a sweater and a coat since it's hot outside then I should search a clothing where it fits the picnic theme. I felt my fashionista side awakening for the first time as my eyes sparkled. The sounds of multiple clothes being push but stop to hold my mouth from vomiting when I saw a black lingerie hanging on the bar with a whip wrap around it.

'Don't tell me...the past villainess is actually an sadist?!' A lighting strike at the background as my face darkens while my mouth tried to stay clothes. Without further delay I hurriedly pushed the lingerie away and continue my search. 'No,no Maybe someone must miss place it...' I kept telling to myself that as I finally found appropriate clothing.

I bring them outside as I took of the robe and wore the clothes. Feeling the silky cloth covering my body as I pulled the end of the white blouse so it covers my stomach. Matching it up with a baby pink flowy skirt that passes my  knees decorated with sakura laces as ruffles finished it offs.

 Matching it up with a baby pink flowy skirt that passes my  knees decorated with sakura laces as ruffles finished it offs