Chapter 5: Isabella's P.O.V

Saturday
Guess what bitches.

I'm back in the windowsill.

Thinking. No surprise there.

So all of last week, Jason sat with us. We got pretty close, and he started to sit next to me instead of Joe and we'd talk for most of lunch. He even gave me his number so I could text him secretly.

Me and Joe agreed that as long as I didn't get a crush, then he wouldn't tell Felix. Simple right?

NO IT'S NOT FUCKING SIMPLE! I GOT A FUCKING CRUSH ON HIM!!

So yeah.

AND THEN HE FUCKING KISSED ME!!

No I'm joking, he didn't kiss me. Wouldn't that be a great plot twist though.

———
"Mason. My dearest loviest brother of them all."

"What do you want, Izzy?" Mason sat up on his bed as I came over and jumped next to him.

"Can you take me to Lexi's?" I said really sweetly, giving him my puppy eyes.

"No." He got up and opened his wardrobe. I groaned and flopped back on his bed.

"Masonnnn! Please!" I begged.
"You're still grounded." He stated.

"Asshole." I muttered

"Watch your language Isabelle." I rolled my eyes and got off his bed.

"Catch you later then big bro." I walked out his room.

I snuck downstairs and out the house. That was the easy part. Mason was the only one at home. Felix, Dad and Leo were at the warehouse. Joe was out with his friends.
But now onto the hard part. Getting past security. Since that day when Dad upped the security, they didn't believe a word I said. So it was impossible to get past them. And I still hadn't figured out why the security was upped in the first place. No one would tell me.

I ran outside and screamed: "THERE'S SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE!! HELP!!!"
All the guards ran forward inside the house. One of them, his names was Charles, waited outside with me.
"Are you sure? You're not making it up?" He asked me.

"I'm sure. I swear I'm not lying this time." I said sincerely.

"Oka-" He received a punch to the face.

"Sorry Charles, I hope your face gets better soon." I said before running off out the gates.

I wasn't going to Lexi's, I just didn't feel like it. You know when you feel like something is pulling you towards it. Like it's whispering to you, begging you to go there. That's what I felt like now. Except I didn't know where I was going. So I let my feet guide me.

To the warehouse.
I guess I really did belong here, huh.
I took a deep breath, entered the password, and stepped inside.

———
I crept through the halls, being careful not to make anything creak. The area where the members were most of the time was upstairs. And where I wanted to go, was in the basement. So I prayed no-one was there and hurried down the stairs.

A small smile grew on my face as I stepped through the doors. The gym has always been my favourite part of this place. I could let out my anger, frustration, I could train and improve. I was free.

I put my hand on the punching bag and ran my hand down it. I looked around at the room, taking it all in, remember it all.

I walked over to the equipment, tied up my hair and out on some boxing gloves. I could already feel my heart beating with excitement.

I stepped back over to the punching bag and got into position.
"Are you ready?" I asked the punching bag. "Cause I sure am."
*Bam*
"This feels-" *Bam* "so good." *Bam*
*Bam* *Bam*
"Does that feel good? Yeah? Well I've only just started." I smirked and bounced up and down on the balls of my feet.
*Bam bam* *Bam*

Jason's P.OV.
I heard punching in the basement so I headed downstairs to see what it was.
Isabella was punching the bag, talking to it as she did. It was kinda cute.
I knew I should've go back and told Boss, but I didn't want to ruin it for her.
I leant against the doorway and folded my arms, smiling as I watched her.
She wiped sweat from her forehead and stopped to breath. I thought she was gonna stop but she just went straight in for more.

"You've got a good form." I couldn't help it. "And a strong punch too."

She whipped her head around, startled to see me.
"Oh, um, Jason. Hey." She stuttered. I chuckled and held up my hands.

"If you go now, I won't tell anyone you were here."
She just glared at me. Man! That girl has a glare!

"I wasn't planning on leaving yet, thank you vey much." She turned back around and carried on training.

I walked over to her and in front of the punching bag. "Move it, or I'll punch you." She was breathing heavily, and her hair was falling out of her ponytail.

"Let me help." I said.

"I don't need your help. Move it."

"Here, if you out your arm here, to defend your face, and-"

"I said I don't need your help!" She yelled. I stepped back, a bit startled. She took off her gloves and dropped them to the floor. She rubbed her eyes and sighed.
"Sorry, I just want to be alone." She apologised.

"Don't worry, I overstepped." I smiled and went to walk away.

"Wait." I stopped and smiled to myself. "You can help if you want. Like I said, I'm a bit rusty, it's been a while."

~~~

What's going to happen during their training session?

Thank you for reading! Comment and vote!
- K