"Oh my god , he feels something"

"What did you want me to say" Ashton looked at me as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Maybe , me and Ella are going to eat" i said angrily . He mumbled something. "What did you say" I said curiously. "Nothing" he smirked slightly. "Oh my god he feels something, now tell me what you said" I said demandingly . "Don't speak to me like that" he said angrily .

"I'll speak to you what ever way I want .....Ashton" I smiled cheekily knowing he told me to call him Mr. Carter . He was a bit taken back . "You'll be punished for that" he said clenching his jaw . "You can do anything that hasn't already been done" I said crossing my legs  and arms stubbornly .

"What do you mean" he said . I lifted up my shirt slightly and he immediately turned his attention back onto the road . "Relax I'm not fucking taking my shirt off" I said rolling my eyes . "And now your cursing , that's even worse" he growled at me making me jump slightly . I lifted up my shirt to my ribs to show him where my dad stabbed me . "That's probably a scrape" he said rolling his eyes .

"Fine" I said unwrapping the bandage . He hadn't looked yet . "Your being so - Holy shit" he said swearing slightly . "Ah ah ah" I moaned because I hit off the window . I seen a genuine smile spread across his face . "Fuck" I said . "That's nasty , how did you do that" he smiled looking at the road . "My dad" I said wrapping it back up . I seen the smile on his face drop and turn into anger .

"Wait , you thought I did this myself" I laughed . I don't know why but I laughed and it hurt but I couldn't stop. I watched as his grip on the wheel tightened to a point where I could hear the steering wheel cracking under pressure.

"Hey stop , your actually going to kill us" I said as I stopped laughing . "Actually that wouldn't be so bad , keep going" I said jokingly . It's like he couldn't hear me . "ASHTON" I screamed as we went into the other lane . He swerved back into the original lane .

I was out of breath from shock and he pulled over and ran his hand through his hair . We stayed for like 5 minutes. "Sorry" he said as he cleared his throat and started back up the car . "Fuck that , move , I'm ow never mind" I said trying to move hoping I didn't rip my stitches. "Thank god" I said happily seeing that they weren't .

"Ok keep driving" I said calmly .

We reached my house. "I am never getting in a car with you again" I said whispering loudly, getting out of the car . He just stared at me . I stared back and broke the stare. I couldn't do it, he could could read me by just looking at me .

"Stop it" I growled . He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it . "I said don't talk to me like that" he gritted his teeth . "Sorry" I whimpered as he held my wrist . He released it and I held it in pain . "Asshole" I mummered. Me and Ashton walked into my house . "Always under the rug" I said facepalming as I held the key and placed it on the table .

I walked around. Ashton looked around at my house , shocked I guess .

I tiptoed upstairs and seen Mason lying on the floor in the landing. Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at him . He had a black eye and was whimpering as he lay there . I stared at him in regret . I walked over and he looked at me . "He hit me" Mason cried quietly. "How many times" I asked in a state of shock as a tear rolled down my cheek . "Four" he pouted as he wiped away his tears. "I am so sorry" I said hugging him .

"Where were you" he asked after a few minutes of me holding him . "I was getting help" I said stroking his cheek. "It hurts" he said . "I know" I said as I kissed his forehead . "Come on" I whispered as I grabbed his hand. I seen Ashton staring at us . I couldn't read what he was feeling . Almost disgusted I guess.

Ashton didn't say anything and walked out. "Is your dad home" he asked as me and Mason got into the car . "No" I said rolling my eyes . "Where'd he go" he asked. "He went to drink his head off" I said angrily.

I got in the back with Mason and he lay his head on my lap . "I love you bubba" i said to him as I ran my hand through his curly golden locks.

"I love you too" he whimpered quietly as he shut his eyes .

I shut my eyes in regret for leaving him . I promised him I'd never let him go through the things I did. We arrived back at the house . "We can't sneak in" he said so looks like we're going to have to walk in . "If anyone's awake , we fucked and then got your brother ok" he said turning around to me . I nodded and climbed out .

We walked in and snuck upstairs.

I put Mason to bed . I walked out and seen Ashton going into his room . "Ashton" I whispered . He turned around and looked at me . "Thank you" I said gratefully. He nodded and shut his bedroom door . I walked back to bed and snuggled up next to Mason .