Is It Really That Obvious ?

For the sake of this fanfic Cersei and Jaime will have ended there relationship 5 years before and Bran will just fall from the tower .

Amara's POV

I went to visit Bran who had fallen from the tower earlier this morning . I rushed to his room to find my mother sitting by his bedside .

Bran was still unconscious and showed no signals of waking up any time soon

"goodbye Bran I'm sorry I won't be here when you wake up but I know you will , your a strong kid"

I kissed his forehead then hugged my mother goodbye . I went to find Robb and Rickon to say goodbye to them aswell .

I saw Rickon with Shaggydog his direwolf . I said my goodbyes to him and kissed him on the head and wiped away his tears .

I found Robb stood near Theon Greyjoy and Jon who was also saying his goodbyes as he was going to take the nights watch.

I gave Robb a hug knowing that I'd miss him the most along with Jon . Robb then whispered

"stay safe and don't trust Lannister's"

"I won't don't worry"

I looked at Jon and hugged him too

"i'll miss you"
Jon said

"I will miss you too and remember Jon no matter what my mother and Sansa say you will always be our brother"

I went to find a horse for me to ride to Kings Landing . I saw my father behind me as he said

"The Queen wants you to ride in the carridge with her , Princess Myrcella and the Prince Tommen"

"Oh ok , father? Why is sansa betrothed to Joffrey when I am the oldest"

Not that I was complaining as I would not want to be the one betrothed to the spoilt Prince but Sansa was already obsessed with her 'gallant' Joffrey which wasn't particularly good

" I wouldn't want any of my daughters to marry that prince but you know what Robert's like you can't refuse him and you clearly have no interest in men so it seemed like Sansa was the best option"

I looked at him shocked . How did he know about my preferences no one was meant to know .

If Robert wanted to or found out he could have my head for that but I knew my father wouldn't ever tell anyone .

"How do you know ? Nobody knows"

"The way you act and how you never have any interest in any guy that comes your way says it all"

oh

"Well I best be getting to that carridge"

I walked towards Cersei who was stood outside the carridge .

"you requested my presence?"

"yes I did"

"why?"

"Your a intriguing person Amara"