Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]

[A/N. This takes place in BNHA and Megumin is related to Katsuki. Also theirs something different about him~]

Katsuki Bakugou can be called many things: an asshole, a bully, and even to some closer to him, a tsundere. But if he hears that he'll send people to the hospital. But as many names and insults go on about him, he can at least admit to himself, he does look out for his family.

"What do you want old hag!" Bakugou shouted over the phone at his mother that called. "*Listen you little shit. Don't raise your damn voice at me. I'm just calling to let you know, your cousin wanted to visit us so she'll be staying with us for a while.*" Mitsuku, his mother, said over the phone as Bakugou froze at the sudden news.

"Which one. Because if its fucking-" "No it's not Kazuma. I swear, your sole purpose of hating Izu-chan and Kazu-chan is because they look alike. No its Megumin. She wanted to visit and be expected to have her see you at UA. I gotta go now, I'm picking her up right now. See you tonight you little shit."

With that said she hung up as Bakugou put away his phone. He walked around the dorm rooms, to any one's eyes it seemed like he didn't even know he was walking. As others saw the look on his face, they were terrified. 

"You guys, do any of you know what's up with Bakugou?" Kirishima asked as some shook their heads and wondered why. "No, but that look on his face doesn't mean it's good." Mineta said as he shivered at remembering how he saw Bakugou down the halls. "Why? What's wrong with his face? Did he get uglier?" Uraraka asked as some of the students snickered or had no response.

"No! I wish, but this is terrifying." Kaminari said as he swallowed and looked at all of them. "Bakugou....was smiling." He said as that froze the students in place. "You mean? Smirking or grinning, right?" Mina asked as she hoped it was ether those. "NO! HE WAS ACTUALLY SMILING! LIKE HAPPY SMILING! OR MIDORIYA SMILING!" Kaminari said as that sent shivers down their spines.

"Wait..oh god where is Deku!" "Ahhhhhh! Bakugou killed him! That's gotta be the only reason why he can smile like that!" "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Everyone stopped their panic and saw Bakugou by the common room. "One, that fucking Deku is on a work out. Two, reason why is that my favorite fucking cousin is visiting tomorrow." Bakugou said as that shocked more of them.

"You actually like someone in your family!?" Mineta and Kaminari said as both got punched in the face as a result. "Yes! Now here are some rules, keep fucking Deku away from my cousin. You two fuckers stay the fuck away from her, or I will castrate you and force you to eat off whatever's left of what I cut off of you! She's shy so don't be over fucking berring! And finally, Keep. Deku. AWAY. From. Her!"

Bakugou finished as the two perverts meerly nodded and the others were confused as to why he made more ruled for Izuku. "Now if you bitches will move it, I'm fucking hungry and wanna make a sandwich." Bakugou shouted as he pushed some of them away to head to the kitchen.

"Well...he certainly values his time with at least one enjoyable family member." IIda said as he couldn't quite fathom Bakugou's concern for his cousin. "From the sound of it I'd suggest he's looked out for her quite alot. But I don't understand how a brute like him can even care for someone." Momo said as some students could agree with her on that, while the rest were ether confused or didn't care.

"Perhaps it's like what I said, he's a big old-" Kirishima was about to say until he used his quirk to prevent getting stabbed by a flying knife. "You fucking utter that fucking word and I'll mincemeat you!" "Hey guys!" Izuku then came in with a gymbag in strap and sweating quite alot. 

"What's going on?" Izuku asked as he looked at the knife on the floor and everyone gathered in the common room. "Ah nothing, just Bakugou mad as usual and we were thinking of what to do tomorrow." Kirishima said as he made a good enough lie that Izuku believed. "Cool, I'm just gonna head to my room if anybody needs me. Ciao." Izuku said as he headed to his room, unknowist to the rest of them, he recieved a text from his 'aunt'.