⌜ five ⌟

can i have a day off today?

that's what all donghyuck asked for mark. one day off, just for him to go out with the baby. but of course, he didn't use that reason to their ceo. he told mark that he was going hang out with someone today which mark fortunately agreed.

but in one condition, finish his job.

donghyuck, i want you to photocopy this.

donghyuck, distribute this notice to each one of the wokers.

donghyuck this and donghyuck that.

he thought mark is just going to let him do one task and let him off after, but no. he just have to shoot donghyuck with things to do. even those useless things like finding out if it will rain later, and making sure if his car is parked at a right spot in the parking lot. he was even asked to check and pick up his clothes from the public laundry store. the most tiring task that was given to him this day was walking around the building, going from each floors, and checking the attendance of the workers. it's not even his job to do that, but somehow he was asked to do it.

all this just for him to go out and have a date with the baby.

what are you guys doing?❞ donghyuck furrowed his brows as he saw everyone from this specific department gathered in a circle, with the baby in the middle.

it'd be a happy news if he came to get the baby so that they can finally have their date, but sadly he's not yet allowed to go out as the ceo still has more to ask.

finding a name for this kid.❞ ten was the one who answered since everyone was busy using their brain cells while he, too, was in the circle but is sipping apple juice.

donghyuck was too busy to even notice that he hasn't named the baby yet. ❝oh yeah..❞ donghyuck made his way to the circle, getting a chair, and also started to think.

the baby saw his papa and waddled his way to him. ❝papa!❞ donghyuck giggled when the baby jumped only to hug his right leg.

i really think marco fits him.❞ johnny said, getting donghyuck's attention.

you're here? aren't you supposed to be at the ground floor, entertaining people's questions?❞ if mark finds out about johnny not doing his job, he'll surely get in trouble.

the tall male gave donghyuck one sweet smile as if what he is doing is right. ❝chicken hands doesn't have to know.

why marco though?❞ donghyuck was genuinely confused, among all names why that?

johnny then gave him a teasing look, ❝because mark is the daddy—❞ and earned a slap by the arm from donghyuck.

but i like jeffrey for him.❞ jaehyun hummed as he was thinking and tapping his chin.