Chapter fifteen

When Harry's alarm went off three and a half hours after sleep he groaned and got up, cracking his bones and flattening his hair before walking over to the smallest of the dorms bed. His senses were over come with the stench of urine and Harry gently shook his new friend awake, "Come on Draco, you need to get cleaned up." The blonde blinked himself to the land of the living and sat up, sniffling. Before the water works could start, Harry hoisted Draco out of bed and called the elves to clean it.

The small boy was still upset, even as Harry walked him into the bathroom, "Draco do I have to wash you like I do the little kids at my old school when they get cuts?" He warned at his new friends reluctant tone to get into the shower. He simply crossed his arms, "I'm assuming your father usually washes you?" He questioned a little softer to which he received nod. "And in the bath?" He added to which he received another nod. 

"Right, well unless you want me to give you a shower I suggest you get in right now." He said and the small boy huffed, and started unbuttoning his night shirt, getting more and more frustrated with it by the second. "Here," Harry sighed softly and finished undoing the buttons and pulling the shirt from him. "I understand you're emotional and distraught, but come on. You gotta help me too." He tried, he received a teary eyed Draco and a meak, "I want my daddy." Before he started crying again.

Harry used to deal with the smaller kids at school, he was only mean to the people that were mean to him, and he liked children anyway. And right now Draco was reminding him of a very fragile three year old. He cautiously pulled the smaller boy into his chest, and stroked his hair, "Its alright, come on, let's get you out of those wet pants. They gotta be itchy huh?" Draco nodded still crying and Harry pulled his boxers and pyjama pants down in one. He lifted the now naked boy out of them and into the shower, which was charmed to be the perfect temperature.

Draco washed himself, not wanting Harry to see the rashes. He quickly jumped out and was grateful when Harry handed him a towel and clean uniform, declaring he was going to get dressed.

During this time Harry spoke to Tom,

Hiya!

Hello child. I trust you are excited?

Yes! But I actually have to ask you a question.

Which would be?

Can I tell Draco about you? He might be able to help.

The Malfoy spawn?

Yes, father. It was wrote in a heavily sarcastic manner,

You may.

Thanks!

You are welcome. Now off with you!

Bye Tom!

And with that he shut the diary, pocketing it.

Once the two boys were ready they both sat in the common room, Draco slightly cuddled into Harry's side. Other students were staring, and when Professor Snape came in to check all was in order he raised an eyebrow, but quickly dismissed it when he saw Harry reading a potions text.

He had a small chat with the prefect and just as he was leaving he heard his name being called, "Ah! Professor Snape, before you leave may I have a moment of your time?" The too awake raven haired Slytherin asked.

"Of course." He replied, "May I contact Lucius Malfoy? It is on private matters, that I swore not to tell." Severus would usually dismiss the idea, but looking at the obviously scared Draco he agreed, "Come to my office after dinner. Also nothing can be done about your last name, but I and the rest of the Slytherin house will refer to you as Evans." Harry nodded his thanks as the rest of the first years started leaving their dorms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm a sucker for baby!draco so I just sort of made him very dependant and childlike, and I just love the idea of protective harry okay.

LeAve mE AnD My fANficS ALonE