Peter's Heart 3

Five years of college. Almost five years of dating Michelle. Two major villian locked away, with one I managed to turn back Human. Had my leg be badly broken by Tombstone, and locking away Michelle's ex, on several charges of gang related violance. One little brother. Michelle Jones Foundation was blooming at an amazing rate, and Aunt May retired from working at the hospital, only to start 'working' at FEAST with Martin Li. Photography courses are done, and now one more year and I'm done. I thought as I finished the last of my business homework, just as my phone buzzed. I picked it to see that it was my police scanner. I gasped before I smiled.

"Finally. Seven years of hard work, and I can finally lock Fisk up." I said before I jumped into my suit, then leaping out of my window. I started swinging across the city, as some of the civilians smile and waved.

"Spider-Man!" 

"Hello, Citizins!" I said before I swung back into the air.

"KAREN, call Catain Watanba." I said and she did.

"Captain Watanba."

"Hey, you get Fisk yet?"

"No and you know how his lawyers are. This one has to go by the books, and the warrent isn't here yet." She said.

"I know, but I've been gathering evidence for almost eight years, Yuri." I said and she sighed.

"Fine, you want to help. Head to Times Square. My men are being held up there." 

"You got it, almost there." I said and she hung up just as I got a call from Doctor Octavius.

"Peter, where are you? We need to run through the demostation before the commitity arrives." He said.

"Right. Sorry, I had to deal with something personal. I'll be there as quick as I can. Promise." I said and he hung up. 

"Let's get this done, quickly." I said as Karen showed me the quick spots to latch on to. I quickly disarmed Fisk's thugs, before landing in front of the somewhat injuried officers.

"Morning, everyone! Gotta warn you all. I'm feeling a bit punchy today." I said before I ducked, kicked and took down the goons, even the backup ones that showed up. 

"KAREN, call paramedics, and damage control. Also send a message to Captain Watanba that Times square is-" I started to say but an explosion at Fisk Tower cut me off. 

"Yuri? Yuri!" i said and quickly started toward Fisk Tower, as KAREN notified the proper authories and damage control.

"You okay?" I asked as i landed on the side of a SWAT truck.

"If he makes it out of that building, we'll lose him." Yuri Watanba said.

"I'm going go, uh..." I said as I ackwardly pointed to the building.

"Do your thing." She said with a nod.

"Yes! Today's the day, Willie!" I said before I started swinging around the building taking out most of the shooters, before smashing a window in, where I took out more of Fisk Thugs, while the rest of the SWAT team and officers handled the others I didn't get outside. 

"I'll clear a path!" I yelled to the officers that were inside.

"Watch our six, we watch yours!" I heard a few shout back and I smiled under my mask, glad that all my hard work of gaining their trust was paying off. We made quick work of the lobby floor, but they turned off the elevators, and it would have taken KAREN to long to get them back on. 

"We'll take the stairs, getting the rest of his thugs. You get Fisk." The officers said and I nodded before I pried the elevator doors open, and started to run up the wall, praying no one would turn the elevators on. With each passing floor, I took out more and more goons, glad that Tony and I upgraded my web shooters before I stopped Fisk goons from wiping the servers with some help from a special program Ned created that impressed Tony to no end.