XXVI

"Let's go home. I'll take you." He sighs and helps you walk towards his car.

"You creep. Do you even know where I live?" You looked disgusted and he deadpanned.

Damn for her to be drunk, she still makes a good point. I don't even know her address...

He nods his head and plasters a fake smile on his features.

"Of course. And I'm not a creep."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not. (Y/N) I've been to your house." He doesn't know your address off of the top f his head but he had it saved on google maps.

He somehow managed to put you in his car and turned on his phone. It only replied with a black screen. Turning it on again, it shows that it needed to be charged.

"Are you fu- It's okay. I'll just take her to my home. My mom and dad are in Canada anyways."

He steps inside with a long sigh and you lean your head on his arm.

"Can I tell you a secret?" You slurred to him and he looked at you, confused as to what you would tell him.

"Sure."

"I like Mark Lee a lot. Don't tell anybody. Pinky promise?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark was speechless. He didn't know whether he should play along or whether he should kiss you. A smile forces it's way onto his lips and he extends his pinky to wrap around yours.

"P-pinky promise." He squeaked out. His heart was beating at a million miles per hour while trying to not combust before he even gets to ever take you out on a date. It was harder than it seemed.

Your giggles brought him out of his trance as he starts the car and drives home. His eyes were on the road but they weren't focused on it. He was focused on your statement.

"I like Mark Lee a lot. Don't tell anybody. Pinky promise?"

He shook his head from his trance and took a turn onto his street.

His eyes scanned each and every house on the right side of the road. When he sees his neighbors car, he slows down and turns into his own driveway.

He notices that your head was leaning on the car door and your arms wrapped themselves around your form.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He whispered into your ear while shaking you awake.

"Hmm?" You sleepily murmured out while turning to him.

"We're at my house. Let's get you cleaned up." He looks lovingly into your eyes that even melted your drunk ass heart.

"But you said we were going to my house." You sleepily mumbled out while he helps you walk straight.

"Well I need to keep an eye on you so we're at my house." He explains while letting you drop onto his bed.