27

Okay so I'm actually enjoying what I'm writing now.... which is the drama and action ;)) enjoy my friends
Ps I'm so sorry I have to make Mera a bitch in this book, but Amara and Arthur are my OTP
and if any of you want to be friends, I can give you my number ☺️ just message me
__

AMARA WALKED towards Arthur and Mera, standing right in front of the two.

Someone had to break the silence, so Mera did.

"Arthur is now King, which means now I'm queen."

"Fuck that. Fuck you, fuck both of you. Arthur, I'm done. Don't follow me. You will regret it." She said, bumping into his shoulder, then walking past him.

Arthur grabbed her by the arm. And she pushed him away, and he fell on the pier; breaking it.

Amara couldn't keep it together at this point. Tears are streaming down her sad, puffy hazel eyes. Her heart is full of rue. All she felt is betrayal and sadness by the man she loved most. Even when she didn't remember him, he didn't give up on her. Yet, in two weeks, he had found himself someone else.

Mera approached her and Amara kicked her in the stomach. Mera fell on the pier, groaning in pain.

"Hey. Don't take it out on her. This is between you and me." Arthur said, getting out of the water.

"Surely, he doesn't love you anymore. Kill him! And whore would be nice too." Perseus said, to Amara. He was standing right next to her.

"Get the fuck away from me, you bitch. You almost killed me yesterday." Amara said to her ex husband and she threw him into the water.

"Who the hell is that?" Arthur asked.

"It's none of your concern."

"He almost killed you, so yeah, it is my concern."

"Not anymore, Arthur. We're done you cheater."

"You're the one hanging out with your ex husband."

"He tried to kill me, Arthur. But you did. You killed me. You broke my heart!" She yelled and ripped the necklace Arthur gave her two years ago. "You throw two years of us, for this? To be a King? You hate Atlantis. All you do is slander about your so called home."

Perseus flew out of the water, and grabbed Amara. He took her by the neck, and she kicked and screamed. The demigod started to fly away.

"AMARA! NO!" Arthur yelled and threw his trident at Perseus, and he fell to the ground along with Amara.

He ran towards her and put her in his arms.

"He'll kill you. Leave me alone. Go. Go be the king, it's better than being with me anyways."

"I guess the two of you will do." Perseus said, knocking the two out.

~

Amara woke up, in a terrible place. It was almost like an asylum. Across from her was, Arthur, still knocked out cold. They were both hanged with chains, her chains being Greek steel and Arthur's being Atlantean. Her hands were chained up, so she was in the air. So was Arthur. Arthur was shirtless, and Amara was only in a dress. She had no idea how.

"What the hell is going on in here?" She asked, and Perseus walked in with a bag full of weaponry.

"Just a bit a fun before I kill him and you will become my wife again." He replied, setting the bag on the table.