chapter twenty-one: premiere!! (time skip warning)

It had been a few months since the Oliver incident, and Tom helped me file a police report. I told my dad and he had become furious, wanting to press charges fully.

But, technically, since we didn't do anything, it we couldn't. The cast helped me get through it, and through the process, we even finished filming.

I was sad to say it, but the movie was done. But I knew the friendships would last if they were meant to.

It was the night of the premiere and I was getting ready with Laura.

"Are you sure this is the dress you like?" I asked, holding up the silk dress I bought for this. It was some designer name that I had to remember for the interviewers on the red carpet.

It was a long, silky, burgundy dress. Simple, but sexy. Nobody had seen it but Laura.

"Yes! I knew when you tried it on that it was done. It looks great on you." She complimented.

I smiled to her, taking my hair down from the towel and blow drying it. Once I had finished, I decided to leave my hair natural as a dangerous look.

"I'm gonna leave it like this." I said after tweaking it a bit.

"I like it!" She smiled to me while doing her makeup.

I smiled back and began doing my makeup. Yes, I went full out. I did a natural smokey look, applying some fake lashes and my favorite shade of lipstick that went well with the dress.

I saw we had to be there in twenty minutes, and slid my dress on. It fit like a glove around my abdomen and hung perfectly on me. I put on a golden choker-like necklace and a bracelet to complete the look.

 I put on a golden choker-like necklace and a bracelet to complete the look

(A/N Pretend it's her plz and thank u)

I looked in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked hot. I knew people would stare at me, but I was happy they'd be staring at me when I looked like this. Hopefully Tom especially.

Laura looked like she had been crafted by God himself. She always looked stunning though, who am I kidding?

She had on a red dress that exposed her chest, with a large slit in the thigh. It looked really good on her figure. She looked like, well, I had no words. It was that good.

We left in the limo my dad had rented

We left in the limo my dad had rented. He had rented one for him, and to pick up Tom and Tony too.

We pulled up and I looked out, admiring all the flashing cameras ready to greet Laura and I. We got out slowly, my silver heels hitting the blue carpet nicely.

The cameras all flashed at us as we walked through the large line with the Homecoming wallpaper to take pictures. I looked across the way to see Zendaya in a flowy pink dress.

I thought she couldn't get prettier.

She could always pull off bold dresses like that, while I stuck to simpler designs

I answered all sorts of questions like,

Who are you wearing?

How are you feeling?

Are you sad the filming's over?

And many more like the ones in the interviews leading up to the release of the movie.

I spotted Zendaya and we smiled at each other while speed walking over to greet each other— in heels. That shit hurt my feet!

"You look so hot." I smirked as we hugged.

"Shut up! You're the one making me question my sexuality, like, damn girl!" She complimented. We always joked like lesbians, but we knew we weren't.

It was just a thing with us.

"Have you seen Jacob? I saw your dad and Tony, they're around here somewhere." She asks.

"Yeah, he was a little in front of me when I got out. I couldn't talk to him cause he was in an interview." I spoke and pointed the area where he was and she nodded.

"Save me a seat next to you." She smiled nicely while walking off.

Before being bamboozled with more interviewers, I felt someone staring at me. I looked over, and sure enough, there was Tom, looking right at me while getting pictures of himself taken.

I smiled at him and he returned it, walking over.

Damn, that boy really works a suit.

"Hey!" I waved as we walked up to each other

He looked me up and down once, or twice, and waved back.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I thought it would be way more stressful. I'm doing fine." I explained and he nodded happily.

"You look really good." I said proudly to him.

"Me? You look like a model!" He motioned to my outfit, making my cheeks turn crimson. He is too charming, I swear.

"Thank you, really." I said, my heart nearly bursting.

"I'm gonna be completely honest, you're really making me want to shag you." He mumbled.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" I uttered back, my heart beating a mile a minute.

"If you're thinking fuck, then yes." He smiled all innocently and walked off to where an interviewer called him off.

The seats all had treats on them as the cast introduced the movie before we watched it. Gotta say, it was fantastic. My favorite Marvel movie so far, and not just because Tom/I are in it.

Through the whole movie I couldn't get my mind off what Tom had said.