It's Over (jimmy page)

"Why James..." you muttered quietly, you rarely ever used his real name.

You had just gotten back to the hotel room after going shopping in town.

When you walked in the room you saw Jimmy taking a needle out of his arm.

You knew it was his heroin again...

You had already done too much crying in the past to cry once more. This was the last straw. You had given Jimmy way too many chances.

He would always say, "I'll stop. I'm done. This time for good."

And you had believed him.

You clenched your shopping bags in both of tour hands and turned around to leave.

"Y/N!" He stammered, "It's not what it looks like."

You turned around and rolled your eyes.

"How stupid do you think I am Jimmy?! It's exactly what it looks like!" You put your arm out and motioned to the heroin on the hotel bed.

"I'm sorry," he started to walk toward you and attempted to put his arms around you.

"Don't you dare touch me!"

He jumped back a little and sighed.

After Jimmy had started his heroin use, he began to look ill. It scared you. His ghostly skin and slim frame made you think he was a completely different person.

And he was.

This wasn't the man you married.

"I swear that this is the last time Y/N!" Jimmy exclaimed.

"That's what you said before..."

-

You had come home from work on a Tuesday evening.

As you expected Jimmy to be reading a book or listening to a record, he of course wasn't.

You caught him, after the many times before, using heroin.

"You said you were done!" You cried, balling your eyes out.

"Y/N, you don't understand what this has been like for me, trying to quit. It hurts," he said, his now prominent cheek bones moving with every word.

"You said you'd change..."

"I will! I'll change for you of you want me to, I love you!"

"Jimmy, you don't have to change for me..." you said, looking down at your feet.

"What do you mean?" He replied, cocking his head a little.

"I'm pregnant Jimmy..."

"What? Well- that's great Y/N," he went up to you and hugged you tight, but you pushed him away.

"You have to promise me this time James that this is the last time... For the baby," you looked up at him and he nodded.

"Of course I will."

-

"Y/N please!" Jimmy said to you as you took your suitcase out of the closet, "What about the baby?!"

"What about it?!" You yelled at him, "I'm not having a child around someone as sick as you!"

"I am not sick-"

You stopped him and you finally began to cry, you didn't care.

"Yes you are Jimmy! I hate it when you touch me and all I feel are your cold hands. Or when we make love and I run my hands down your slender, skinny back. It makes me sick to my stomach. It breaks my heart to see you like that."

"Y/N I'll change, I swear!" He argued.

"I don't believe you, I'm sorry Jimmy..."

"Please!" He walked up to you and hugged you in a tight embrace.

You pushed him away lightly and held his hands in yours.

"See," you said running your fingers over the top of his boney hand. You then touched his tear stained face.

You decided to give him one last kiss.

"It's over..." you said, wiping a few tears away.

"Y/N..." he said quietly.

"I'll always love you James."

-
-
-
I really don't know...🤔😕