Chapter 24

Nate's kiss isn't like the kisses me and Harry share, there are no sparks.

before the kiss could deepen, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Nate. Harry was stood next to me and he looked at Nate with pure hatred. Before anyone could stop him he grabbed Nate by the collar of his shirt and lifted him of the ground.

"what do you think you are doing?" Nate smirked even though Harry had the upper hand "making a move, what do you think?" Harry lifted his hand, which was in a fist and punched him straight in the face. everyone had stopped what they were doing and was crowding around the two of them as they fought. 

Nate fell to the ground and Harry took the opportunity to straddle his body and continue to throw punched at his face. the crowd were shouting at Nate to get up but Harry was clearly stronger.

finally I had the courage to move forward and grab Harry's shoulder. Harry's body calmed down instantly at my touch "stop it" Harry finally stood up from the ground "never touch my girl again" Harry kicked him in the side before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the house.

"Harry your hurting me" Harry's grip on my wrist loosened as he continued to drag me to his car. he opened the passenger door for me to get in. I slowly got in as Harry got in the drivers side.

once Harry parked outside the apartment complex he turned the car off and we both got out. he walked ahead of me as we walked up the stairs and to his floor. he unlocked the door and left it open for me.

once I had closed the door was when Harry lost it.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Harry turned around to face me. I ignored him and walked down the hall. Just as I past him he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. he pushed my body against the wall as he leaned down so we were face to face.

"why in hell did you kiss him?"

"why did you kiss her?" Harry rested his arm next to my head "I didn't kiss her" I scoffed and pushed at his chest which did nothing to him as he continued to stare down at me "I saw it" Harry shook his head "I didn't kiss back"

"but you didn't pull back straight away" Harry sighed and moved back so there was distance between us. Harry didn't speak.

"why did you go with her?"

"she forced me" I crossed my arms across my chest "she forced you?" Harry nodded his head.

"don't lie to me"

I moved from the wall and walked into the kitchen. I heard Harry follow me "you're not so innocent either" I took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water "he kissed me"

"and you let him" I took a sip from the glass and placed it on the counter "I didn't kiss him back"

"if I didn't pull you away from him, you would've!" I turned around so I was facing him "you didn't have to beat the shit out of him!"

"he needs to learn that you're mine!"

"I'm not an object!" I was getting fed up with the way he was acting. I sighed and shook my head "I'm going to bed" before I could move an inch Harry had charged over and kissed me hard. I didn't kiss back at first but after a while I finally did.

Harry trailed his hands over my body and rested them under my thighs. he picked me up and put me on the counter, knocking the glass of water on the floor. Harry trailed kisses to my neck. I whimpered when he bit my neck and tugged his hair which caused him to moan.

Harry groaned when there was a knock at the door. I went to push him away but his grip on my hips tightened as he sucked on my neck, leaving a love bite "leave it" I ingored him when there was another knock and pushed his chest.

Harry sighed but moved back so I could jump of the counter. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a crying Jade.

Happy 21st Birthday to mr Liam James Payne!