t h r e e

"ѕουℓмατє!"

Seokmin had his jaw dropped, although Soonyoung couldn't see him on the other side of the phone, he already knew this.

"Yeah, I did." Soonyoung heard some rummaging and a muffled scream. "Holy shit! Dude!" Soonyoung heard a thump on the other side and Seokmin's howl, which Soonyoung furrowed his brows at.

What the fuck is Seokmin doing?

"Hey? You okay?" Seokmin screamed and Soonyoung pulled his phone away from his ear, wincing. A series of knocking was heard on the other line and Seokmin's roommate yelling.

"Stop crying!"

"Sorry, Chan!"

Soonyoung waited patiently, tapping his foot on the floor. "Okay, Soon, but—hey! How did your girlfriend take this?"

Soonyoung casted his gaze on the floor and sighed in defeat, falling softly on his bed. The regret was evident in his eyes.

"She broke up with me."

"Oh... so, bad?"

"You could say that." Soonyoung rolled on his side, his eyes staring at his pillow. His bed was white, just like always, but his whole room was different. He doesn't even know what their colors are.

"So? What's it like to see the world differently?" he could hear the excitement in Seokmin's voice and he chuckled. He looked at his mirror and watched his own reflection. The different color of his pajamas. He remembered the feeling earlier and replied to his friend.

"Amazing. It was... breathtaking. It's just like how the elders said it." He heard Seokmin oohed and he smiled. "Wish you could see what I am seeing. They're beautiful."

"Do you know at least one color?" Seokmin asked and Soonyoung knew Seokmin was looking around his surroundings, seeing only black and white unlike him.

Soonyoung hummed and stood up, looking out the window. The view keeps catching his breath. "I know black and white." Soonyoung stated the obvious and Seokmin huffed.

Soonyoung giggled and continued staring out, seeing the colors of the trees that he used to see differently.

"I know the color of trees."

"What?" Soonyoung grinned. "Green."

"I don't know that color, but I'm gonna pretend I do so, I know." Soonyoung laughed and looked up the stars, wondering if his soulmate is doing the same.

"What else do you know?" Soonyoung stared, remembering one thing.

"Pink... pink lips..." he heard Seokmin clicking his tongue on the other line and Soonyoung's brows creased. "What?"

"You're whipped. You're in love already." Soonyoung wouldn't even deny that.

★彡

"ѕουℓмατє!"

"Gyu! Shut up!" Wonwoo whacked his head and Mingyu whimpered like a dog being punished by its owner. Mingyu pouted when Wonwoo continued by glaring at him.

Jihoon sighed as Minghao rubbed comforting circles on his back. Minghao had just arrived from groceries and Mingyu and Wonwoo helped him sort out the items he bought.

Jihoon had immediately went to his room and locked himself up as soon as he arrived that noon. It was only four in the afternoon when Minghao arrived.