eight

MORGAN WAS PACKING UP ALL her stuff into a box

MORGAN WAS PACKING UP ALL her stuff into a box. She tried to keep her room organized though out the years, but she never realized how much was actually in her room. She finally had one wall completely packed, and when she turned around to face the other side of her room Morgan sighed knowing it's going to take her a while to pack her room in three days. 

Her phone chimed on her desk causing her to walk over to her desk to see a new text message on her screen. 

parker
M! I think I found
a guy who could help
us catch big bird.

morgan
aYEE i'll meet you there
just have karen send me
your location

parker
Ok!🙂

Morgan quickly put on her suit and left her room a mess with clothes and boxes everywhere. Jogging down the hallway towards the door that allows her to go into and out of the tower easily, Morgan quickly took off towards the location where Peter was.

She finally arrived at a parking garage, and she saw Peter. Morgan went up to him seeing that he was watching a man from a distance. "Hey, who's the dude?"

"He was a buyer, meaning he has to know the guy in a suit."

Morgan nodded understanding his reasoning. She saw the guy walking to his car with bags in his hand. Peter and Morgan glanced at each other causing both of them to turn away from each other. Morgan took in a breath ignoring the awkwardness between them.

"Okay, I'll go in first." Peter whispered towards Morgan causing her to turn to Peter who was already standing up.

She nodded, and watched Peter walk towards the man putting his bags in the car. Peter, all of sudden, came towards him with a deep voice. Morgan's face dropped hearing his voice change. She rubbed her temples knowing that this won't go anywhere. They kept going back and forth, with Peter not getting the information that they needed. 

Morgan stood up and started to walk towards them with purple energy escaping from her fingertips. Peter turned towards Morgan who stood next to him watching the man have webbing on his hand.

"Tell me where you are getting these weapons from now." She threatened the man.

"Aren't you Tony Stark's daughter? Melanie? Maddie?"

"It's Morgan, you dumbass. Can you please tell us or else this won't end well."

The buyer thought about what she just said, making him speak up, "can I give you guys advice?"

Peter nodded making him continue while Morgan put down her hands causing the energy in her hands disappear. They wanted to hear what he had to say. 

"You guys are not intimidating at all." He said at the teens. The man turned to Morgan, "the only thing intimidating is your last name but that's it."