Chapter 3

The next morning, I wake up in silk sheets. Through the sheer, I find Malfoy eating a bowl of shredded wheat, by the red window, on the opposite side of the flat. He stares out the window and a beautiful red light showers over him. He makes absolutely no sounds, and chews very slowly.

Something about it, drawls me in.

"It's not nice to stare, you know?" he asks out of the blue, before looking my way and giving a weak smile "You were talking in your sleep. Mainly parseltongue, but you also called out to the Weasley girl."

"My apologizes." I speak softly, before crawling out of bed. And adjusting my waistband "Can't remember what it was about."

"Apparently it was a rather pleasant dream." he states, before walking towards the kitchen. That's when I notice that I'm a bit stiff.

I frown, before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a muffin "That is hardly a suitable breakfast." Malfoy states as he dries his bowl.

"Well what would you suggest?" I ask, placing the muffin down and having the clean bowl placed in front of me

"Shredded wheat. Fruit." he places my chocolate muffin back and gives me a bran muffin "Bran."

With a shrug, I grab the box of shredded wheat and dried fruit and sigh "Pass the milk, please."

As I eat, he sits on the couch and reads a book as Elvis plays on the record player.

After I'm done, he sighs "Are you going out today?" he asks and I nod "Well, if the door is locked, go down the street and wait awhile. If my mum is here, I don't believe she would mind you here, but you understand."

~

I spent most of the day, walking around London and sitting in quiet places, like libraries.

When I get back to the flat, I find Malfoy is already asleep on the couch. His hair covers his eyes and his lips are parted. His feet hang off the edge of the bed.

With a small sigh, I climb into bed, and go to sleep.

~

His hands trace my sides as he trails his lips up my chin. My body begs for him as he prolongs my torture. As I moan out his neck, I can feel his lips curve up in amusement "Malfoy!"

~

I'm awakened by something pelting my back "Watt?" I ask, twirling around in bed to find I was hit with a medicine bottle.

"Take them!" Malfoy hisses and I look to him in my tiredness "Seriously, you've kept me up all night, and I'm done with it!"

When I lift the bottle, I find they're sleeping aids "Why do you have these?" I ask, sitting up in bed.

"I need them to sleep." he states, before shaking his head "It's not important, just take them! It's two in the morning and I'd like just a little sleep, without your moaning and groaning!"

"Wha?" I ask and he crosses his arms in front of him, before motioning towards my pants and staring. I quickly cover myself and blush.

"Seriously, go to the Weasley house and fuck that cherry tart, before I murder you in your sleep!" he hisses and I throw myself back in bed.

After a moment, I crawl out of bed and put on some shoes "I'm going for a walk. I'll be back later."

When I walk down the stairs, Garry opens his door "Harry, darling! Is everything alright?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just-" I sigh and he gives a warm smile "I don't know."

He opens the door wider and insists "Let me make you a cup of tea." He let's me in, and I find his apartment is much like Malfoy's, only bigger, and the balcony is a courtyard "Earl Grey is good, yes?"

"I suppose so." I state and he turns to the kitchen, motioning for me to walk out into the courtyard.

The courtyard in full of beautiful roses, ivy, and orchids. In one corner, there is a cherry tree, with a little white French table underneath it.

When he walks out with a pot of tea, two cups, a cream and sugar container, and two biscuits, I smile "Where's Terry?"

"He works from midnight to noon." Garry states, before fixing our tea "Naturally, he leaves me here all alone, being such a vulnerable thing."

I smile at that, before asking "When do you work?"

"Nine to five." He tells me, before crossing his legs and offering milk "Stay at home mum tend to want to get there hair done when little Becky is at school. I know my ex wife did."

"You were married?" I ask, taking a sip of my tea.

"With two kids." he states and I give a look of shock "I hope that I live to see the day that I can wed my Terry. He has told me many times that, on the day English legislation makes it legal, we are to marry."

 (A/N: I AM AWARE THAT SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN ENGLAND NOW, BUT IT WASN'T IN 1992, WHEN THE MOVIE STORYLINE TAKES PLACE. ALSO, I KNOW I MESSED UP EARLY, BECAUSE I MISS CALCULATED AND GOT 1997. HINTS: WHY I SAID FREDDY MERCURY DIED A FEW YEARS PREVIOUS, BUT ACTUALLY IT WOULD BE THE YEAR PREVIOUS, BECAUSE HE DIED IN 1991. R.I.P. MY QUEEN👑)

I give a bright smile, before taking his hand "I hope you two don't have to wait long."

"It's always great to see a supporter." he declares, before squeezing my hand and releasing it.

As he breaks apart a biscuit, I work up the courage to ask "When did you discover yourself?"

He gives an encouraging smile, before telling me his story "I was married to a woman who I truly loved. But when we made love, it wasn't there for me." he shakes his head "Eventually, we just stopped doing it." he scoffs "At the time, I was an accountant, and I passed this little bakery every morning on my way to work."

He stops to take a sip of tea. When he places it down, he continues "One day, my wife was at her sister's place with the kids, and I don't cook, so I stopped into the bakery to grab something for breakfast. And I saw this big burly french man carefully rolling and folding pastry dough. He stopped to take my order."

"Was it Terry?" I ask and he nods, excitedly "He doesn't speak very much. What drawled you in?"

"Well, he was very kind, and patient, when I did know what I wanted." Garry tells me, before explaining "And despite the fact that he doesn't talk around others, he was very talkative to me. His voice isn't too deep, or too high, but it can be soothing one minute, and chilling the next."

"So when did you go back to the bakery?" I ask and he scoffs at himself, before getting a sip of tea and continuing on.

"I would skip breakfast at home, and go to the bakery. Something about me wanted to stay there longer and longer." he scoffs again "My wife would pack me lunch, and I'd throw it out, so I could go to the bakery and get a sandwich or something. All because I wanted to talk to Terry."

His face goes sour, before he continues "Eventually, I was lying to my wife about staying late at work, and I felt horrid... but I had Terry." he sighs.

His face lightens up a bit "One day, I felt so bad that I started crying in front of Terry. He held me and coddled me. In that moment, I felt more connection than anything I had with my wife." he shrugs "When made love for the first time, that night."

"His flat was right across from my office." Garry sighs, before shaking his head "My boss was staying late one day, and he saw us snogging in Terry's flat. He fired me the next day, and my wife and my kids were gone by the time I got home."