Side Story : Alternative 1

// Alternate Izuku in Snek's world let's do it guys SCREECH

Inko woke up, feeling quite uneasy. She doesn't know why but something feels off. Unable to go to sleep, she decided to might as well start on breakfast, while it was too early to have breakfast, making one right now would be a good time. His instincts tell her to cook a large breakfast today, larger than what she usually does. She doesn't know why but her instincts have never failed her and she starts cooking up a storm.

Hisashi wakes up a few moments after her ( they don't share a room but they wake up at about the same time ). Sensing a weird smell from wherever, he flickers his tongue out, trying to catch the scent but he's probably too sleepy to sense what it is exactly. He stays sitting up in his bed for a few minutes, just sitting there, slowly blinking before let's out a yawn, finally standing up and wearing the fluffy slippers he uses inside of the apartment.

He gets off his room, pleasantly met with the smell of Inko's cooking but there's what weird smell again. It does smell like his son although it feels somehow off, it smells sweeter than usual, almost like caramel or burnt sugar, he goes closer to his room and finds it odd that he doesn't smell the usual musk of reptilians around- maybe Izuku just finished taking a bath?

"Hisashi?" The voice of his sweet wife calls out to him, Hisashi snaps out of his thoughts and walks to the kitchen, peeking in, he sees Inko already putting in food on his usual plate unto his usual spot.

"What is it?"

"Can you ask if Izuku wants to eat breakfast?" Hisashi nods, trying not to feel guilty, Izuku's still ignoring Inko whenever he can, hiding in his room whenever his mom is around and going straight to his room after school. He sighs, walking back to his son's room and letting out a knock.

He startled when it's answered so easily- even more by the person who opened it-

"Who the fuck are you?! Where's my son?!" Hisashi screeches, a hundred of thoughts running in through his mind the longer The teen didn't respond, he would've accepted Katsuki atleast he knows the teen genuinely does care about his son but a complete stranger?! The greenet infront of him startles. His eyes wide as if wondering what's going on himself.

"Um... I don't... know?" He says a bit confused, "we can talk this out, I really don't know why I'm here-"

Hisashi glares at the person, pushing past them to look around the room, he can sense no Izuku here, just from the scent alone he knows his son is not here. He looks back to the teen, looking at him like he's the one who's weird here, not him.

"What's your name." Hisashi demands.

"Uh... Izuku Midoriya, you can call me Izuku, who are you?"

Hisashi slowly blinks.

"Excuse me can you say your name again?"

"Izuku?"

"...What's your father's name?"

"Akio Midoriya- why?"

"Your mother's name?"

"Inko Midoriya- why are you asking this, mister?" Izuku asks, a bit confused, Hisashi's eyes widened, feeling a bit uneasy. Inko... Inko wouldn't cheat on him, would she? Surely there's a lot more people in Japan who has the surname of Midoriya right? But they look so similar- Hisashi felt like this is what his son would've looked like if he inherited more from his mom rather than him. It just leaves him with an uneasy feeling in his belly.

"Well uh... there's breakfast on the table, want to join us?"

"Eh? Would that be fine?" Hisashi nods although he's still a bit cautious, Inko uses Midoriya so does Izuku to keep Hisashi's secret hush hush, maybe this person is just a cousin? A distant cousin? But he looks so similar- and he knows Inko's surname has been Midoriya since birth and he doesn't take a father surname or... maybe Inko... with a cousin-