☁️✨

[PART 2]
Recap :

"She sighed and decided to walk towards the stranger.

"Hey I'm Y/N nice to meet you" Y/N held her hand out as she waited for him to shake her hand."
-
The boy looked up almost completely frightened by the gesture the girl was giving him. When he finally realized what was going on he shook her hand and gave her a small smile while holding the vinyl in his other hand.

The girl looked at the vinyl and slowly began to grin.

"Twin Peaks huh ?"

The boy looked surprised that she knew who they were and then gave a small smile as he nodded his head.

"Yeah I uh had to get a new version of this vinyl since my brother accidentally stepped on it yesterday." They boy said while gesturing to the vinyl.

Y/N nodded her head.

"Uh I don't know if that's all out here but we have a small section full of artists like Twin Peaks here.. if you wanna have a look ?" Y/N said while slowly beginning to blush as she realized he had been making direct eye contact with her.

"I'll have a look. Thank you." The boy said before heading to the small area at the corner of the store by the big windows.

Y/an went back behind the counter and sighed as she looked at the boys. He had sharp cheekbones, dark brown curly hair, and he had freckles all over his cheeks.

Y/N blushed just thinking of the boy.
-
"Ahem." The boy cleared his throat as the girl sat behind the counter almost looking like she was dreaming.

The girl immediately snapped out of it once she heard the boy.

"Sorry uh I-is this all ?" She asked as she began to scan the codes in the vinyls.

The boy nodded his head.

"Hey uh I never got your name ?" Finn said but made it sound like a question.

The girl smiled.

"My names Y/N. And yours is ?"

The boy looked at her and gave a shy smile.

"Uh my name's Finn.."

The girl nodded as she put the records in a tote bag and handed them to the boy. 

Just as she was about to go to the back she realized something.

"Wait !" Y/N shouted as the boy was just about to leave the store.

The boy turned around with a confused expression on his face yet he turned around and walked back in.

"I uh was wondering if I could maybe have your number ?"
-
That day Y/N went home with a bright smile on her face and she sat patiently in her bed waiting for a text or at least a signal that she Henry imagined the whole thing.

That's the thing.

He never sent a text.
-
Months went by snd Y/N would still constantly check her phone for at least a simple hello, but it never came.

Y/N came to find out he was actually a big deal. He had movies and shows.

Y/N couldn't help but think she would never compare to that.

In the end, she knew it was for the better and she simply went back to her normal life as if he had never came into her life.

-
This sucks and I know I said I would post and I didn't but I think I might put twisted in pause for now so I can clear my mind and maybe even restart twisted or even make a brand new book. Thank you all so much for being so understanding and I'll keep y'all updated !💕