chapter 33. A dragon?!

After Sakura fell asleep I decided to go for a night stroll, not being able to rest my mind. For some reason I had a bad feeling, and that feeling just wouldn't go away.

Out of nowhere I felt immense pressure on my body, as if something abnormally strong was pushing me down.

The ground cracked underneath my feet, I was hardly able to keep standing. My knees were shaking, I wanted to yell out but I couldn't open my mouth. It had been awhile since I felt powerless.

A sound of pain escaped my throat, 'Damn, what the hell is this?' I thought to myself. I can't last much longer, soon my legs will give out and I will drop down on the ground.

'Think, think, think, what should I do??? How do I handle a power like this???' I bit my lip as the ground cracked more.

My eyes widened when I heard laughing behind me. I couldn't spin around, I couldn't talk, I couldn't do anything. At this point I was practically powerless.

"You are the first to be able to whiststand my power like this, princess (Y/N)." The person behind me spoke.

His voice didn't sound like anyone that I know, but it had a cold tone. 'Male, in his twenties, and he has no chakra it seems.' At the last bit I frowned, 'Wait? No chakra?'

"Oh, seems like you noticed, yes I indeed lack chakra." I grit my teeth and under the overwhelming pressure somehow was able to turn around.

When I did, his expression looked more than just surprised. "How did you??" He looked puzzled, but so did I.

This man, he had bluish white hair, tattoo like marks on his face, grey piercing eyes and, big horns on top of his head. "What... are.... you...?" I managed to force out.

"You can even talk? As to be expected from the Uchiha dragon." His eyes were wide while staring at me. "Im your brother, the Air dragon, of course."

My face scrunched up in confusion, 'The hell does he mean, my brother? Brother my ass. Never seen this man my whole damn life.'

I growled at him, but he only sighed. "Princess, when your life is in danger you should not try to anger others. Do you even realize in what position you are right now?"

"Coward..! Fight me without... this stupid.. pressure thing..!" I coughed up blood due to talking, the pain of talking almost being unbearable.

He raised a brow, "If I were to do that, you would kill me with ease. Im not on par with you when it comes down to fighting, but you surely know who is, right?"

As soon as he finished that sentence, my vision filled with black and two huge dragons started fighting, one dragon had black with red scales. And the other white with gold. They fought so hard the blood shed was huge.

Suddenly, the bigger dragon, the white with gold one bit the other dragons neck and ripped its throat out.

My eyes widened and sudden immense pain formed in my throat. My hands went up to my neck and I held it tightly, the pain got me to have tears in my eyes as I dropped down to the ground, passing out.

??? POV

"That was a whole lot harder than I though." I muttered out while walking towards (Y/N). "You really didn't lose that damn persistence, did you, princess?"

Kneeling down next to her I studied her slowly, "She's still as beautiful as always, just missing the marks, sharp teeth and the horns." I let my hand graze her cheek and I grabbed her, carrying her bridal style.

"If she doesn't get stronger soon she will most definitely perish in his claws." Mumbling I went back to the small house and put her down in front of the door.

My eyes watched her beautiful face being illuminated by the moon light, a tiny wicked smile took over on my face. "Soon, you will be with us again."

Without looking back I walked back into the forest. "I checked on her, she's weakened allot but nevertheless has great power." Reporting back to the other dragons I huffed, "Im returning now, open the portal up."

-

A short chapter today! Remember the letter panicked Itachi brought to Hiruzen some time ago??? If not, go back and read that letter! This is also connected to that what the worried Orochimaru told you!

Hope you enjoyed reading! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote! Thank youuu~

-

Hidan: The real question here is, whether he is more handsome than I am.

Deidara: He surely isn't more handsome than me, Im damn beautiful.

Me: Meh, I think Itachi is the best looking, y'all aint shit compared to him.

Kakuzu: I am, the most beautiful here for sure.

Everyone: PFFFTHAHAHA SINCE WHEN

Kakuzu: SHUT UP IM STATING NOTHING BUT FACTS