11

Chino Hills, California
January 20, 2019
7:00 pm
Lyric

"Lyric open the door honey." Tina said standing at her door.

"No! Leave me alone I'm obviously not wanted!" Lyric yelled.

"Lyric Elise Ball open this door before I open it for you." Tina said with stern in her voice which surprised Lyric.

"Yes?" Lyric mumbled keeping her head down looking like she hadn't took a shower in years with her wild curls sticking up everywhere.

"Honey you haven't left this room in days what's going on with you?" Tina asked staring at her daughter.

"It's nothing mom." Lyric said looking up at Tina with red teary eyes.

"Oh baby come here." Tina brought Lyric in a hug where she finally broke she was tired of her dad and brothers always trying to control her she wanted to be herself.

"Mom I can't do one thing right I take a couple pictures I'm the worst person in the world it's like they don't want me to be happy and do what I love." Lyric cried.

"I know it's hard Lyric but I want you to know that you can't just do what you want you should've asked your dad first then he might have let you." Tina explained.

"I'm older than Melo and he gets to do way more stuff that he shouldn't do but when I do one little thing it's a problem." Lyric ranted.

Lonzo

"Trade talks crazy

"Trade talks crazy." Kyle said.

"Yeah crazy go from being talked about becoming a franchise player to now getting traded." Lonzo shook his head.

Lonzo & Kuz had been one of the biggest talks of the week which included the other players for Superstar Anthony Davis it affected their game a lot focusing on getting traded rather trying to win games.

"I mean if we do I'm not tripping my game will be the same." Kyle shrugged.

"Luke definitely has to step up better plays to help us win." Brandon Ingram chimed in one of the other Laker players.

"You think Bron wants to get rid of us?" Lonzo asked?

"Who knows." Kyle said.

"I can tell he does I mean we're still young and have time to improve." Brandon said.

"If it happens it happens." Lonzo said.

Melo

"Ashley man go." Melo said frustrated.

"No!" Ashley yelled starting to cause a scene.

"Calm down please this is uncalled for." Melo said as the two were standing outside where people looked at them weirdly.

"You a fucking cheater! I hate you!" Ashley was now screaming.

"For the last time I didn't cheat on you that girl is a fan that dm'd me first I don't want her and you know that." Melo said.

"I don't believe you." Ashley shook her head.

"Then fuck you and this relationship."