᛫➸ XVII ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Jungkook froze for a second, he knew that he couldn't just tell his wife casually who had lost her memory "Oh? I just killed her, along with 45 more humans." because first, Ella just knew that Jungkook is her husband due to the drug so telling her that would definitely frighten her to the max and also because his wife thought that her 'best friend' was a good human being but all along, Julie was just being her 'friend' to use her for information and doesn't even have a heart at all. Jungkook looked at his wife as his heart softened, seeing her all crying and the tears of hers like the waterfall was just a stab in the heart of Jungkook's. 

"Tell me Jungkook... Where is Julie?" Ella whispered out as she wiped her tears, noticing that Jungkook had a troubled expression displayed on his face.

Jungkook, who became frustrated as he wasn't sure on what to do or say which was rare considering the fact that he's the leader and always knew what to do but at the moment, he wasn't sure. Jungkook thought to himself that Ella wouldn't even know if he's a Mafia or not which made matters worse.

It wasn't a lie that he hated someone lying to him or him lying to someone, specifically Ella since she's so special to him.

Jungkook took a step back and turned around away from Ella as he ran his fingers through his delicate hair as the other hand rest on his hip, he let out a frustrated sigh. His mind was rushing with thoughts. He couldn't lose his wife again but literally, less than half an hour ago, Jungkook's team found some suspicious items brought by his men who were about to take you away, again!  

"You killed her... right?" Ella softly said out which brought Jungkook back to his senses as he turned to Ella who looked stressed out, with his furrowed eyebrows and narrowed his eyes towards her red eyes.

"Look, she wasn't who you think she is." Jungkook calmly stated as he brought his hands down and step a foot closer to Ella, only having her to step back as a small sob escaped her mouth.

"So you did kill her?" Ella said and scoffed as it seemed that anger was sinking into her instead of sadness, obviously, for someone who had just lost her memory and realized that she was married to someone who seemed familiar and also found out that your husband had just killed your best friend was heartbreaking. Ella feeling angry at the moment was understanding but Jungkook wasn't having this.

"As I told you, she isn't who you think she is, alright. And I can't tell you the reason for now, it would be better to tell you the reason later on in the near future." Jungkook calmly explains, not wanting to make the situation worse than it already is.

"Are you serious right now?" Ella scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest, not accepting the fact that Jungkook wasn't even taking this seriously as to why he even killed her best friend as Jungkook sighed and massaged his forehead.