Beach... Bitch?!

Its the one and only Music room...
This place, in this house, in Earth, In the universe is the only place where i can be myself. Where i can cry my eyes out... where, my heart and comfort can be found...

I walked to the music room beside Namjin's room, knowing and hoping everyone is all asleep... I opened the door, walking to the seat near the guitar after closing the door shut...
Yn : Finally...
Was the only word that i said before my eyes water and sad tears slowly made their way down my face... I grabbed the guitar, and start strumming the guitar...
I started singing...

Right after finishing the song, i heard a lot of people clapping...

I turned around and saw Bts... I was so embarrassed because they were able to see how terrible i sing... and how emotional i am. I never cried... atleast not infront of someone... even oppa. And momo. But now, worst... its them.... "fuck it!!" I thought to myself...

I wiped my tears out of my face and spoke.

Yn: Aren't you guys sleeping? Why are you here?
Jimin: i didnt know that you are a great singer and instromentalist yn-ahh.
Rm: yeah, i agree. You have great vocals. so...PURE
Jin: You shouldn't cry alone yn. You have me, bts and blackpink... also astro!
Yn:n-no, i-im fine oppa... thanks for your concern... its just, i couldnt sleep.. pls sleep now.. its getting late. We need to head back now.
Suga: but you can have our shoulders if you wanna cry...
Tae: Suga hyung is right... were here!
J-hope: you're just tired... lets get to sleep now. After you wake up, forget about what happened tonight.... we naver came, you never cried, but you sang... that's all you should remember.. You sang... for now, go to sleep...
Yn:thanks oppa...

I went back in my room and drifted to a deep slumber...

Time skipeu>>>Morning!

I woke up because of the sunlight that is currently hitting mah faceu... I woke up and remebered what happen last night. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and wash up... quickly changing my clothes into a crop top and a skirt. After i blow-dried my hair, i braided it and put on light makeup. By the time i finished, Eunwoo came into my room informing me that breakfast was already served at the dining room. I thanked him and wore my sandals and walked up to the living room. I saw Jb sitting there, his eyes where glued on his phone. I told him to eat with us which made him smile. I made my way to the dining room were i surprisingly saw Eunwoo oppa eating breakfast with them. I walked to a seat between to jungkook and Rm, infront of Mj oppa. I ate silently not wanting to start a conversation while Bts and Astro laughing and chatting like crazy until our teacher cleared his throat making everyone look at him including me.

Dt: so kids, were going to beach later after lunch so go pack your stuff that you'll posibly need. And It going to be a long day.

Everyong (in unison): yes sir!
V: but wait, Bitch?!
Jimin: Beach pabo!
V: Bitch???

After he said that, everyone started laughing to the point they had tears already. I, in the other hand was laughing at his stupidity. I stoped after a minute or so, then look at Bts and Astro still laughing their ass of while the teacher is eating, not getting the whole thing. I guess that's why he is a DANCE teacher not anything else. Then my eyes landed on V who seem to be confused at that very moment. "Is he that stupid?" Was the only sentence i had on my mind. Then everyone calmed their asses down and started eating like nothing had ever happened. So, im now a little bit confused but decided not to show them. As i finished eating, i said I'll be packing my stuff already and left the dining room.

No one's Pov:

Eunwoo: guys, today is Her birthday what should we do?
Rm: What?! Today?! And you just told us?!
Mj: we forgot that yo.
Sanha: so, we should surprise her. But how?
Moonbin: what if the benue will be at the beach itself? Were going there later right?
Jungkook; what if the some of us go there already and prepare the things we need.
Jimin : yeah i agree. So, what time?
Jin: lets rent a whole restaurant and organize the party there? What do you think? *grabs phone*
J-hope: Suga hyung, you should play the piano later.
Suga: why not? Ill rent one and ask yhem to deliver
It there. *grabs phone*
Jin: i made the reservation already. *smile*
Rocky: someone has to be with her and and make sure she is distracted.
Jinjin: I think we should rent the whole beach. For privacy?
Rm: sure. *taking down notes*
Eunwoo: we also should buy pinl, purple and red roses. Use it as the confetti.
Suga: black forest cake will be perfect.
Rocky,Jimin, jungkook, Moonbin (in unison): Ill stay with her. *look at each other the glare*
Teacher: woH, woah, woah, guys, do you perhaps... like her? *eyes on everyone*

Everyone gulped hardly and became as red as a tomato exept Eunwoo. Eunwoo looked at them almost laughing but decided to hold it not to embarrass his members. Then the teacher spoke again.

Teacher: now i know what the answer is. Its pretty obvious actually. I knew it everyone of you likes her. Hays... kids this days.. (face palm)

Then YN went down to drink juice and eat chips when she saw everyone's face red like a tomato but decided to shrug it off and walked pass them earning a giggle from Eunwoo.

Suddenly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guyseu! Im back! Pls vote, and follow me! And always stay tuned for the other chapters to come...
If there is wrong grammar, or miss spelled words, pls tell me through the comments. I'll be happy to accept my mistakes! Thank you!

And guys, before i release the nex chapter, if anyone wants shout out or if anyone has suggestions and ideas, feel free to tell me through comments or Dm... Kamsamnida!