Chapter Thirteen

Cassie pov

_______________

"W-Wha-at are y-ou doing here?"  I stuttered still gazing into Josh's beautiful blue eyes.

"Aha well to see you of course"

"Josh I'm serious, when? What? How and why?" I say shaking my head in confusion.

"Well i landed here a two days ago, ahhh my dad was coming back for a month or two for business and i thought about you and so i flew back with him"

"I just.... i cant believe it!, it's you it's really you."

Our eyes meet again not breaking contact while i placed my hand on his cheek. I released my hand when i saw Noah look back at me on the bus.

It's hard to accept the fact that i'm falling for Noah but Josh being here makes it all fell like a phase. It's probably not but i like to think it is.

Josh being back made all our memories and the way i felt about him all come rushing back. It felt like i got slapped in the face by a reality check. I was still so confused.

I look back up at him and smiled, i looked around to see Kalani but she already was staring and just nodding. I mentally slap myself as I realise how clueless i am.

It all makes sense now, she was in on this. She asked me if i still thought about him and the way shes been acting weird and not to mention she said a transfer student is coming with us. Damn i really am clueless.

"Wait how did you get to come? I mean like your only here for a month or so."

" My dad mentioned that he would be busy and i'd be alone in my hotel room so i got him to enrol me and my school in Ireland are sending my studies over through email. I thought maybe I'd just study back at me hotel but then again i thought about you." He smirked.

He smiled as he explained. Oh I can't get enough of that smile. Noah Barely smiled when i was around him, he would either look angry or just emotion less. The closet I've seen to a smile is when he smirks. That stupid.... sexy.. smirk!

***

The whole bus ride was fun i guess, me and Josh talked the whole 3 hours, catching up and what not. At first i thought i was hallucinating but i kept seeing Noah glare at me from time to time. I ignored him but it's hard not too.

Josh told me everything from his first girlfriend and losing his virginity and other stuff like that, I'll admit i was a little jealous hearing about his love life and his great life back in Ireland. But it only made me realise the hell I've been living and the fact I haven't experienced having a boyfriend except for making out with Noah but that doesn't count.

When Josh asked me i told him about how Lilith treats me at school and that I've kissed a guy once or twice but thats it. And honestly that is the truth, I couldn't tell him about how i lost my virginity because he would probably be disgusted by me and I wouldn't be able to look into his eyes without feeling... ashamed.

But again I was happy for Josh and I wouldn't want him to worry about me.

He complemented me a lot throughout the ride, Frankly i think our whole conversation was me saying 'thank you'. And even though i hated complements Josh made it seem and feel natural. Josh would often place his head on my shoulder for comfort and his hand on my thigh. It bought me discomfort at first but I slowly went away as i gazed in his eyes yet again.

But looking at him and knowing that he will be leaving soon only broke my already crushed heart a bit more. I don't think I'll handle him leaving again, i love him too much to let him go again. And I don't know if i'm in love with him or just love him as a friend. My emotions are driving me crazy to the point I don't understand what I'm feeling and i am yet again... clueless.

There was 10 more minutes before we reached the camp site. Josh was telling me about his friends in Ireland and all the differences there was. I was getting lost in his eyes yet again until i was distracted by my phone buzzing. I looked  I up at it and saw who contacted me. I hesitated before replying.

Noah🙄: we need to talk.
When?
Noah🙄: as soon as this damn bus stops.
Ok.

After replying i looked back at Josh who's eyes were fixated one me.

"You okay?"

"Huh? Oh um yeah I'm fine" i lied

"Oh okay it's just you look a little worried?"

"Oh um it's nothing, it's just hope theres no bears or anything there you know?"

" I'll be here if anything happens, but if theres a bear i'm out sorry not sorry"He shrugged.

I slapped his shoulder playfully before we arrived at the campsite. I tried to swallow the knot that was now place in my throat, because Noah wants to talk to me but in all honesty i have no idea what to say or do.

***

"Okay students listen up, before exiting of this bus theres some rules, and if you seem to not want to follow these rules.... ahem *Noah*... ahem then you will be sent straight back home." Mrs Naylors spoke aloud.

Everybody groaned before focusing their eyes at Mrs naylors.

I looked at Noah before he rolled his eyes at Mrs Naylors.

"Okay, number one, there's seperate cabins, boys and girls. Now if -

"Ahh excuse me? Girl Some of us are somewhat gay soooo like would that matter or what because if you out me in a cabin full of boys I don't think I'll able to handle myself."
Nick said with a wide grin.

Nick was one of the gay students at school, he was a dark skin boy but was yet very muscular and handsome. When he came out nobody was surprised and indeed he was bullied from time to time, but seeing as how scary he looked that didn't last long. He seems scary but he's very very sensitive and feitsty.

"Nick we can disc-

"Uh uh sis I ain't finish anyway as i was saying, if you end up leaving me with the guys which I don't mind I recommend you place me where ever the football players are at and I won't bother you again."

Most of the Football boys groaned but most laughed. Noah didn't react he just stared me down. Trust me being in a bus with him was making me feel all the air from my lungs escaping and leaving me breathless. The effect he has on me is killing me softly.

Mrs Naylors rolled her eyes before continuing.

"As i was saying, Seperate cabins which means none of you will try and sneak into each others cabin and try any monkey business because we are watching you and it would save us time explaining to your parents about their hormonal teens doing who knows what"

She took a deep breath before announcing the others.

"Okay so rule two, don't wonder into the woods without consent or if you decide to anyway which most of you's will please have someone go with you. These woods are easy to get lost in so again be careful and most of us won't be bothered to find you so be careful"

"And now three there will be a party on the last day where unfortunately teachers aren't invited but there will be someone asking for ids. If you are not 18 you will not be able to drink the provided alcohol so just save yourself the trouble and not go if you are 17."

She took another breath before talking again.

"There will be other safety rules that we will announce after everyone has settle in but remember you are our responsibility so don't make us loose our jobs and we won't fail you. Good, glad we could come to an agreement"

With that being said one by one, students rushed out the bus. Me and josh were the last to leave the bus considering we were sitting at the back.

Now all i have to do is face talking to Noah.