chapter 1

Y/n pov

I start hearing music playing... Then I realized it was my alarm to wake up! I look at the time and start to panic

Y/n: oh no I'm going to be late if I don't leave now!

I ran downstairs and saw dad about to leave. He noticed me and didn't look happy...

Aizawa: y/n what are you still doing here! You should be at the gates by now!

Y/n: I know dad it's just that I overslept and didn't notice my alarm! I'm sorry!

Aizawa: dang it y/n! Did you stay up watching anime again!?

He handed me my uniform and I started up the stairs

Aizawa: you better hurry and be in class before I start teaching or else's no anime for a week!

And with that he walked out... "dang it I better hurry..."

«« time skip »»
I got to the door to class 1A and saw dad wasn't in there "yay I got here on time" I walked In and all eyes on me "am I actually late...?"

Aizawa: well well well Ms.Y/n, seems like someone is late...*smirks*

I sweat dropped and remembered what he said..."well there goes my week..." I bowed

Y/n: I'm sorry da- Aizawa sensei

Aizawa: *sweat drop* it's fine just don't let it happen again! You can sit behind Mr.tokoyami, tokoyami can you raise your hand?

"oh I remember that name! " tokoyami gets startled but gets the message and raises his hand. I already knew the names of all my classmates... Ok I kinda looked through dads papers... Hehe... So I bowed again and walked to my seat. While I was walking I couldn't help but to smile... " I'm finally at U.A. ! I'm like following my dads footsteps!"

Aizawa : it's kinda sudden, but put these on and go out to the field.

Dad gave us the gym clothes and we went to change after that we all went to the field.

Class: a quirk assessment test?!

" he he that's dad for you "...

Uraraka: what about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

"oh boy! this is gonna be fun!"

Aizawa: if your going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events.

"oh dear father why! "

Aizawa: U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are, that's also how the teachers run there classes.

"way to be harsh" I didn't notice I was laughing till everyone was looking at me ... Dad was glaring at me!"whoops"

Y/n: sorry

Aizawa: *rolls his eyes* whatever, you kids have been doing these things since junior high,too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks, it's not rational. Well, the ministry of education is procrastinating.

"well said dad" *smirk*

Aizawa: bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exams right? In junior high, what was your best softball throw?

Bakugo: 67 meters

" wow not bad bakugo katsuki"

Aizawa: then, try doing it with your quirk.