Chapter 6: Isabella's P.O.V

Jason walked back over to me, a huge smile on his face. "Put some gloves on, you can fight me." I said, nodding my head towards to the box of gloves.

"So, how'd you get here?"

"I walked." I stated.

"No, I mean like, how'd you get past security and all that, cause like, Boss upped the security around your house after the lett-" He stopped mid sentence.

"After what?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Nothing, let's fight." I shrugged it off, I knew I'd get it out of him eventually.

We circled each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. I could feel my heart pumping wildly, the adrenaline rushing through my veins. It made me excited. I wasn't even scared of being beaten up.

Jason threw his first punch at my stomach. I took it, unexpected, and then kicked him back. He staggered back so I took the opportunity to punch his face. He dodged it and punched under my chin, making me fall back.

He held a hand out to me, I went to take it and then took his legs out, making him fall to floor too. I couldn't help but laugh as I got up and helped him back up.
"Sorry, it was too tempting." I said, still laughing.
"Oh don't you worry, Isabella, I'll get you back." Jason smirked at me, before getting back into position.

We continued fighting, every now and then Jason would stop, and help me improve my punch or posture. I really enjoyed myself. I felt comfortable, it felt normal.

"I should probably head back up, before they start wondering where I went." Jason stopped and started to take his gloves off. "And you should go back home, too."

"Mason will be there, and he'll be really mad." I whined. And then I gulped, realising something. "Oh God. Mason would've called Dad and Joe would come back and Felix and Leo and they're all gonna be looking for me, and Charles and the other security and-and-and-"

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down." Jason put his hands on my shoulders and lifted my chin. "It's gonna be okay." He smiled reassuringly at me.

I took a deep breath and collapsed against his body, holding on to him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like that. Saying nothing. Just holding each other.

And then I pulled away from him. I looked up at his face. His perfect jawline, his icy blue eyes, his hair flopping over his eyes. His lips.

And then my lips were on his. We crashed against each other, our lips connecting. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me, his hands ran down my back and then up again, onto my head.

The kiss got deeper, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were gasping for breath, but desperately not wanting to let go of each other.

He needed me. I needed him. We needed each other. I barely knew him. But I wanted him. And he wanted me. We kept kissing, breaking apart for only seconds to take a breath, only to crash our lips back together again.

And then we stopped. Our foreheads leaning against each other, breathing heavily, smiling, laughing. I kissed him. My first kiss. It had felt so right. It was right.

"Wow." I whispered.

"Wow." He repeated back to me.

"So what now?"

"I mean, we could always do it again? That would be good." He blushed while saying it, scratching the back of his head.

"Jason. Calm yourself down. That was intense, give me a break." I said, laughing at him. "I mean, you did just steal my first kiss."

"I what?! How could I do that, I'm sorry." He apologised.

"Why are you apologising? I couldn't have imagined it with anyone else."

"Well in that case..." Jason smirked as he stalked towards me again. "I wouldn't mind a round 2."

"Mhm, that would be nice. I've had a break. Give me more, Mr Hart." I teased.

"Gladly, Miss Cole." He leant down and his lips connected with mine again.

I kissed him again, slowly, but passionately. And then I pushed him away. "Oh my! Look at the time! I really must be going, Mr Hart!" I walked backwards away from him. He smiled and shook his head. "We should do this again some time."

"We most certainly should." Jason replied. "Although, I may have to get you back for teasing me like that, Miss Cole."

"Is that right?" I asked as got nearer to the door.

And then suddenly, Jason ran over to me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder!

"Jason!" I screamed as he ran up the stairs with me over his shoulder.

We reached the top and he put me down. "Just a simple bit of payback, Miss Cole."

"Well I'm afraid that is not how you get a lady to kiss you again." I replied in my poshest voice.

"Well, I could always try this..." He put his hand to my cheek and lifted my face to his. He slowly leant down and our lips connected, once again.

This kiss was slower, like maybe, if we took out time, we could kiss for longer. Maybe time would slow down.

We broke apart, slowly, letting our lips touch for as long as possible. Our eyes met and we didn't dare to look away. I was lost in his eyes. They were beautiful.

And suddenly, we heard clapping behind us. I turned around.
Theres around 50 people standing there, clapping and cheering. But in front of all those people, was Dad, Felix, Mason, Leo and Joseph.

"SILENCE!"

~~~

Well that was a heated chapter! What's going to happen next?

Thank you for reading! Comment and vote!
- K