Worst Possible Thing ... Almost

Amara's POV

I refused to ride in the carridge with Cersei for the rest of the way to Kings Landing and rode one of the spare horses for the rest of the journey .

Once Everyone had arrived back at Kings Landing I decided to take a bath and since my father was now the kings hand I got to use the bathing place that the royal family use .

Thankfully no one else was there so I could bathe in peace and not care about anyone seeing me naked .

I stripped of my clothes and left them somewhere among the side and sat in one of the baths .

I washed the thin layer of dirt of my skin . I jumped at the noise of the door opening and after noticing it was Cersei I glared and sank my body under the water so she couldn't see my chest area or below .

She stripped herself naked right In front of me I had to pry my eyes away from her admitably not wanting to as she was gorgeous looking .

"no need to hide it's nothing I haven't seen before"

I glared at her

"don't talk to me"

It might've sounded childish but I wasn't in the mood to speak to her .

"careful Amara I could have your head for calling me a dispicable bitch"

"well why don't you do it then"

I began to climb out of the tub but she grabbed hold of my wrist . I gritted my teeth and said

"what is it you want with me?"

"To figure you out"

"good luck with that"

I turned around and was about to walk away but stopped when she said

"Amara I know about your preferences"

This can't be happening she is one of the worst people that could possibly know .

"that's not true"

"why is worry sketched across your face then ?"

"it isn't"

Before  I knew it she pulled me into the water on top of her and rubbed my core with her fingers . What was she doing !

"what the He-"

I was cut of with the sound of my own moans which I couldn't stop from coming out . No Amara shut up please I begged myself  .

Cersei then shoved a finger in my Core and pressed are chests together as she whispered

"tell me Amara . Do you still not know what I'm on about when I say your preferences"

I immediately got off of her and said

"shut up you bitch , I hate you"

"oh relax Amara you stupid girl I'm not going to tell anyone"

"and how can I know that all you do is manipulate people"