Chapter 74

Liana

We turned back to see a hazelnut hair colour- woman. She was incredibly beautiful with her hair in a wavy curl. She was wearing a black button up shirt with jeans and a trench coat.

"Megan?" Oliver asked surprised and then a huge smile was across his face and this was the first time I saw him giving someone such a huge smile and I would be lying if I said that I was fine.

She came and give him a tight hug and I left his hand to allow him to hug her back?

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I am here with my girlfriend for a short vacation." He said smiling and turned to me and when he said that I noticed her smiled dropped a little, but when she saw me she maintained her smile.

"Hello, my name is Megan" she said as she took out her hand to shake. Her nails was perfectly manicured and she stood confidently as I shook her hands and introduced myself.

"Who would have thought you would be dating." She said nudging him jokingly and he laughed.

"It just happened." He said and I was not expecting that answer from him.

"I am coming back to New York." She said finally. "It was suppose to be a surprise, but well."

"What?" He asked absolutely shocked and happy.

"Yes. I am moving back to New York."

"That's great! Do Jason know about that?" He asked.

"Yea.." She said.

"That's great! We can catch up about things, it's been a while." He said.

"I was not sure if it was actually you, but wow, you have changed a lot and now with a girl."

I stood there awkwardly.

"Yea.. we should catch up when you come back to New York. When are you coming back?"

"I am moving back less than a month from now." She said smiling at him and seeing them together made me realized that they would have looked perfect together.

She likes him and I can see the way she looks at him with adoration in her eyes, but does he know? I was not comfortable any more.

Mia came all of a sudden interrupting the small meet up. Mia was not exactly happy meeting Megan and I could make out with the way she was behaving.

"She is trying to steal your man." She whispered to me as we stood at the side watching Oliver and Megan talking or catching up?

"I don't know." I said unsure.

"See the way, she is touching his arms." Mia muttered with a disapproving look. " and he is not even stopping her."

"They are friends." I defended Oliver.

"Sure." She rolled her eyes.

Soon Megan excused herself to leave and promised to meet him once she is back.

"Look at her." Mia said clearly annoyed.

I told her to drop the matter because I was not really in the mood to talk about that.

I told Oliver that Mia and I would like to have some alone time because 1. I was a little upset with Oliver even though I shouldn't be and 2. I was suppose to spend time with Mia. Oliver was hesitant and I said that Mia and I will be come back to the hotel on our own and his eyes turned wide open.

"Someone will drop you guys off-" he said.

"We are good." Mia said smiling too sweetly, but I know she was faking it.