Part 42

Unedited.

Tyrone Argyros POV

"EGAN TYRONE ARGYROS!" Even I flinched when she used that tone.

She didn't even let me finish the story for her before she stormed out of our bed to the living room downstairs.

"Better get here right now, young man!" She was angry, sad, and hurt that the apple of our eyes could even think about doing something like that.

Not even a minute later, Egan came running from the door that leads to the private garden that I designed specially for our kids fun-time.

"Y- yes, mom?" He stuttered, out of breath. I knew the moment I looked into his eyes that he knew he was in trouble. That his mom knew of his not-so-secret secret.

When Zelda came home almost a month ago, the kids were thrilled to see their mother awake and well. They immediately jumped on her showering her with hugs and kisses all over her face.

The Second House's kids were there too to welcome her home. They did a huge welcoming party with the help of Brandon and Jason, since then they never left their newborn brothers side. You could even see how thrilled our little charmer was that they had brothers instead of sisters, he kept on saying that our two little princesses along with Martha's daughters kept on ganging up on them and that they need new members on their team.

He never left their side, and he would come to his mother every two seconds asking her why they were taking so long to talk and walk. My cute little boy thought that the twins would just be up and start walking and playing with them.

You can see how my little princesses' antics were really starting to get to him. Even though my daughters are only two and one years olds, they were forces to reckon with. Ever since Acacia started walking she would always follow her big sister around, imitating her every single move she does, she even got her cute bossy personality. They have the whole household around their little fingers. I can tell just how happy my two years old princess is about having someone who would help her in her mission of torturing the boys. The four girls are inseparable, especially since Martha almost spent her whole time here in our home helping me with the kids while Zelda was in coma, her two girls spent their whole time with the girls.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

There was a lot of things I had to tell her, but I gave the priority to our precious son's little stunt because I wanted to be the one to tell her about it, and I wanted her to make sure she makes him understand that what may seem the best option in crucial time is not always one. Not to mention I was sure I would be hung if she got to know about this from another person.

"Don't you 'yes, mom' me, young man. You'll in serious trouble than you already are if you don't start explaining what went in your head when you decided to harm yourself!" My wife's warning tone brought me out of my thoughts, I looked down at my son to see him hanging his head low, not being able to meet his mother's eyes.

Zelda's stern glare was almost immediately wiped out when she saw his bowed head, she crouched to his height before stroking his cheeks softly with both her hands, gently coaxing him to look at her. "You are my smart son, how come you didn't think how I would be devastated if anything were to happen to you?" Her eyes were full of unshed tears,matching his.

"I'm sorry, mom, but I didn't know what to do other than that. I thought I'm certainly going to lose you, and the pain I felt was so intense that I was ready to do anything to lessen it." He explained with tears in his eyes.

"Emotional pain is the only thing we can never protect you from, it's something you have to battle with and win. You're my brave strong little man, aren't you?" She encouraged softly.