Chapter 5

Li Na wakes up feeling the headache keep hammering her head. She frowns and let out grimaces of pain to withstanding the throbbing in her head.

"Uhhh..." She holds and slowly kneading her head so she can ease the pressure she feels.

Its take her a few minutes to make herself comfortable. After her condition getting better, she looks up and sees the room she is in.

For a moment, she keeps dazedly stare at the wall. The pink colored wall seems too familiar with her.

This should be her old room but just a moment before, she was in Shen Yun Tian's room. Li Na immediately touches her chest. The pain and ache she felt before are still there. Telling herself that this is all real.

The emotion before overwhelms her making the tears immediately fall drop one by one from her eyes and flow down to her chin.

"Hhmmpphhh...." She closed her mouth with her hand lightly to stop herself from screaming. But it's just making her cry louder. Li Na wants Shen Yun Tian. She needs to see him. So her pain can be reduced.

She immediately stands from her bed and slams into the door. Her body couldn't pass through the door as she used to do. This feels so weird.

Li Na raises her hand and slowly touch the doorknob. She feels the cool sensation as she touches it. It makes her shocked. Arent she in the spirit state? She tries to turn the doorknob but it is locked.

Even though it's locked, Li Na still feels excited. She is alive! She is no longer a dead person. Its impossible to believe but it's true!

After calming down, Li Na finally observes her situation. She wanders around the room and touches the things inside her room. She is happy knowing that she no longer passing through things anymore.

In that happy moment, Li Na observes her solid hand! Li Na's hand currently is so small and her fingers are skinny. It's making her jump a bit. A few thought running wild in her mind. It's impossible!

Li Na immediately runs to the mirror of her dressing table. Her appearance on the mirror makes her tremble in disbelieve. She slowly raises her hand and touches her face.

There are no excessive fats at her chin and cheek! She traces her skin and it feels elastic and soft. Her lips are still red, no longer pale because of those sleepless nights she had. There is no longer dark circle under her eyes because of fatigue and stress.

Li Na looks down to her body and realizes how slim she is right now. The fat layer that surrounding her waist is gone. No, it should be the fat are not even there before.

Even though time has changed her too much, Li Na still recognizes that her appearance she has right now is the same as her youth.

Has she really go back to the time when she is still living with Shen Yun Tian? Is this true? She is not dreaming, right?

Li Na immediately runs to her room's door so she can verify her situation now. She forgot that at the moment she is being locked.

She stands still for a moment. Li Na thought to herself that if she is being confined, then the time she is in right now definitely after 2 years of her marriage. The time when she asks for divorce from Shen Yun Tian!

Li Na feels a deep sorrow. Why she turns back right at this moment. Why not at the time of her early marriage where she can manage to make things right?

'Pa!' Li Na slaps her face hard. She rationalizes herself back. Being able to live at this exact moment is a blessing! She shouldn't be too greedy and selfish as before.