Offical papers

After feeding the 7 animals (literally) I head to my bedroom and took a shower and changed into my clothes. "Ok,done" once I open the door I saw 7 animals waiting in the door. "Ummmm ok I have to her used to this"I mumble to myself. I started heading to the living room when a bobcat ran to the couch "really" I sighed.

once again I headed to my bedroom a wolf blocked my way "Namjoon,can u please move" he shook his head I tried moving him but he won't budge."ugh! Boys were going out"once I said that they all ran to me and turned back Into there human forms. "Really Y/N!" Hoseok said, I nodded "so I guess while we are outside I buy you clothes and get your paper at town hall" after I said that they started getting loud and got very excited and we headed outside and started the car.

At the town hall

"Boys wait here"they nodded and sat down in the chairs. I head to the front desk and rang the bell. "Is anyone here"I called out "Oh, yes miss do u need help with anything" a Lady in her middle 20's came rolling on her chair. "Yes I actually need help;where can I get paper for my hybrids" I asked her sweetly "Can you show me your hybrids miss" I nodded and whistle and they came to my side. "Wow miss you have some good looking male hybrids"as she bite her lips.

I cough aloud so I could get the lady attention "Oh I'm so sorry,here you go"she passed me a clipboard with papers. "Ok thank your miss"as I bowed to her and sat down in a chair with the boys near me. After filling In the papers I gave it to the lady and waited till they called my name. "Ms.Kim Y/N, pls come to the 5th floor"the intercom said.

"Come on boys"as we got up and started walking to the elevator and jimin pressed the 5th button. "Namjoon and jin you are squishing me"I compliment "I'm sorry Y/N but this elevator is to small for all 8 of us"he tried to move around and when he did the door opened. "Oh thank god"I got out first and then the boys next.

"Hello Ms. Y/N, please sit down"an young man said. "Yes sir"I sat down in a chat while the boys turned into there animal forms and playing around. "Wow you truly have rare breed Ma'am and u can call me Hyungwoo" Mr.hyungwoo smiled at me.

"Here are the main rules of owning a hybrid(s);first,is care for them as they are your family;second, is buy a collar or a choker so other people know they are own and;lastly,do not give them alcohol whiskey and don't have force them to have sex with you"I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"What do u mean" I tilted my head.

"Some people rape their hybrid for the fun of it and it will sometimes will effect the hybrid"He said sternly "also here"as he handed me a bottle of pills "you will need this when your boys are on heat and when they get it ,lock them in a room or let the boys hang it"I nodded. "Also here is a card for a hybrid doctor near the town"I gave me card "that will be all Ma'am you can go now with your legal hybrids"he smiled at me.

"Thank you good sir" I bowed to him and went back to the elevator and picked up the cats and bunny while the others stayed by my legs( she has a backpack and jimin is inside it).
"It's good to know that they are now my new family"I smiled and pressed the buttons. "Come on guys,let's go home and shop later" the wolf barked(or whatever the sound wolf makes)and rubbed its head in my leg.

Bing! The elevator came to the lobby and we got out.

We got out of the town hall and got into the car and headed home.