STAY

At the airport

At the airport.

J's Mom: sweetheart, dear, are you okay? *looks worried for Jennie*

Jennie: *lowly smile* yes, Mom. I'm- I'm just okay.

J's Mom: sweetheart, if you don't want to go-

Jennie: *holds her mom's hand then flashes small smile*

J's Mom: *smiles at her*

At Jisoo's crib.

Jisoo: *throws a pillow on Lisa* Lisa wake up! *shakes her*

Lisa: *ignores Jisoo*

Jisoo: *shakes her still* wake up, you stupid! Wake up! *shakes her hard*

Lisa: *still ignoring*

Jisoo: *stops* fine then. If you don't want to wake up, then fine. But Imma tell you this, Lisa. She's leaving.

Lisa: *tears are forming but not facing Jisoo*

About last night.
Lisa: you should go. *crying*

Jennie: why are you pushing me away, Lisa? *slightly mad*

Lisa: I'm not pushing you away. It's your family, Jennie. You should come with them. *says to her*

Jennie: but I don't want to! *shouts at her*

Lisa: but you should, Jennie. You should be with them.

Jennie: Lisa, I can still follow them if I want to. I don't want to leave you. *hugs Lisa, cries* I love you, Lisa. I love you!

Lisa: *cries on Jennie's shoulder* I love you too.

Jennie: *departs of hugging her* tell me, Lisa. Tell me you want me to stay. Tell me you don't want me to leave.

Lisa: *shakes her head* Jennie, I can't. You should go with your parents. *crying*

Jennie: New Zealand is so far from here, Lisa.

Lisa: that's why I'm going to ask you a favor. *wipes her own tears* Please tell me if you find someone new. Tell me if you ever fall in love with someone else.

Jennie: *mad* what are you saying? Find someone new? Why are you saying this?

Lisa: reality, Jennie. Korea is far from New Zealand. There's a huge possibility of you- *stops*

Jennie: I'm not gonna replace you! Why are you saying this?!

Lisa: just always remember that I love you, Jennie. I love you.

Jennie: Lisa! *crying*

Lisa: *leaves the flat*

At present time.

Jisoo: *sits down on the bed* If you just tell her to don't leave, maybe she's not leaving. But you pushed her away, Lisa. You pushed her.

Lisa: *faces Jisoo this time, wipes her tears* it's her parents. She should be with them.

Jisoo: but Jennie already told you. She'll follow them to New Zealand when time comes. But no, you pushed her to go with them. Now, you're crying. It's your fault.

Lisa: I know. Unnie, I don't want her to leave.

Jisoo: then stand! Follow her on the airport! *shouts at her*

Lisa: but she might be on board rig-

Jisoo: *drags Lisa* if you're not going to move, then yes! She'll be on board! We still have time! You can still stop her! Come on! *drags Lisa outside*

On the way to the airport.

Lisa: *still calling Jennie's phone* Can not be reached, Unnie! *impatient*

Jisoo: *driving* just keep on trying. Keep on calling her.

Lisa: *tries again but fail* Ugh! Please! *tries and tries but no avail*

Jisoo: we're almost there. Keep on calling her.

Lisa: *still calls but no avail* Please! Please! Please!

Jisoo: *stops the car* we're here. Come on! *goes out*

Lisa: *goes out*

At the entrance.

Guard: I'm sorry, Mam. But you can't go inside.

Jisoo: please, ahjussi. I'm begging you. We just need to see someone before she leaves. Please.

Guard: I'm sorry, Mam. But I can't let you go in.

Lisa: please. My girlfriend is leaving right now. I need to see her. I need to see her before she leaves. Please. Let us come in. Please.

Guard: I'm sorry.

(Voice over): All passengers of flight NZ1627......

Lisa: Unnie, that's her flight! She's leaving. I need to see her. Please! Please!

Guard: I'm sorry, Mam.

Lisa: please just let me come in. I just want to say something to her. I want to see her before she leaves. I need to see her!

Guard: I'm sorry, Mam.

Lisa: please! *begs him*

Jisoo: *grabs Lisa's arm* there's no point, Lisa. There's no point.

Lisa: but Unnie- *cries*

Jisoo: I'm sorry, Lisa. I'm sorry. *hugs Lisa*

"Why are you crying?"

Lisa: *looks at the person*

Jisoo: *turns around* Jennie? *smiles widely*

Jennie: *walks near them*

Lisa: Jennie? *hugs her tight* Jennie! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. *still crying*

Jennie: *removes Lisa from hugging her* I'm gonna ask you again, do you want me to stay? *wipes Lisa's tears*

Lisa: *nods* I want you to stay, Jennie. I want you to stay.

Jennie: *hugs Lisa* then I'm not leaving. I'm not gonna leave you.

Jisoo: what about your parents?

Jennie: they told me not to come with them. *smiles at Jisoo*

Lisa: *hugs Jennie* I love you, Jennie. I love you!

Jennie: I love you too, Lisa. *hugs her too*