Not an update!

This isn't an update as stated above but I feel this is Important.

It isn't related to the story though, or maybe it is.

So I was scrolling through my Instagram feed yesterday and I saw this. Not only did this break me, but I literally cried when I listened to the song for the first time since it was released in 2016 or there about.

  Now here's what I have to say:

I honestly don't know the reasons for people going into depression, but I know it breaks my heart to see them hurting and I can't do anything about it.

Sometimes I actually cry when I read their stories of things they've been through or what they've done to themselves.

  I want to say this to anyone who feels broken, going through pain, suffering from depression or being hurt in any form.

  You're special, you're awesome, you're amazing. Don't ever look down on yourself, don't let anyone make you feel like you're not worth it, don't ever think you're ugly, don't believe you don't fit into this world.

You're beautiful, and your heart is made of the rarest of gold a man can ever find.

One day it will all end. One day it'll fade away. One day someone will rescue you. Just hold on.

  If it all goes wrong. Darling just hold on.

Don't give up just yet. Always remember that there's a reason you've held on for so long and you  wouldn't have come so far if you wouldn't make it out.

  Always remember that the darkest hours of the night is closest to the morning. Don't get so close to your morning and give up just before you were able to break through.

  Your soul is strong and you should know that nothing can break it except you. You're the only one who can keep yourself going and also the only one who can stop yourself from going.

  Somebody loves you! I keep saying this. I love you so much! If you feel no one does, keep in mind that there's this girl on Wattpad whom you've never met that will love you unconditionally.

I promise to love you. I wish I could meet you all individually and hug all your pains and fears away.

If you ever and I mean ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Just hit me up and I'll be there.

  And to others.. please stop hating people. Stop making them feel insecure. Stop tarnishing their images. Stop quenching the little light they're holding on to for survival. Most times we cause these things for people intentionally with our hurtful mouth and negligent behavior.

  I once heard of a gay who committed suicide because his classmates made fun of him.

  People's choice aren't your business, so quit making them feel so horrid about it. If you can't be supportive then remain silent and hold your peace. It'll save a lot more lives in the world than you think.

And to the those who are innocent of accusations. Thank you. You really don't know what your help does but I know it goes a long way.

  Please everyone, check up on people around you especially the ones who seem the strongest cause they're usually the people who die in silence.

  Always spread the love. Be the one to surprise a person by sending them a message or poem on how much you love them. Hit someone up and remind them that you are there for them if they ever need anything. Give somebody a hug and tell them what they're going through is only for a while.

I hope this message gets to whoever around the world that needs it.

Just remember.

IF IT ALL GOES WRONG,
DARLING JUST HOLD ON.

I STILL LOVE YOU!! ❤️ Please don't hurt yourself anymore.

You can tag people who you feel need to see this.. 🙂

  And also. Thank you to Louis Tomlinson for this song. Even though it's been a while since it's release, it just became my favorite song for inspiration.

  To all the Louis fans out there, you guys are amazing cause if it weren't for your fan accounts I would never have seen this post for motivation.

  So I guess I'm now a Tomlinson Fan 😁

Thanks for reading.

Love,
Rose🥀❤️

<Just hold on - Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki> in the YouTube video above.