Chapter 2: Too young

Blue and Jay left the convenient store and sat down on a bench to eat their ice cream. Jay frowned when Blue handed him his ice cream.

Jay: Blue, I asked you to get my favorite flavor.

Blue feigned surprise.

Blue: Isn't strawberry your fav?

Jay narrowed his eyes.

Jay: You know my go-to is vanilla.

Blue let out an exaggerated "ohhh." He tapped the side of his head with his knuckles and laughed.

Blue: Ho, ho, silly me. Well then, I guess I have no other choice but to eat it for you.

He greedily reached for Jay's strawberry icecream but Jay pushed his face away.

Jay: Over my dead body.

Blue frowned as his plan flushed down the toilet.

Blue: But you don't even like strawberries!

Jay: I guess I changed mind.

They began to bicker and argue. Blue tried to steal Jay's ice cream despite having his own, while Jay tried to fend him off. They were too busy wrestling to notice that the ice cream was melting, and that the top half was tilting sideways.

*SPLAT*

They looked down and stared at the ice cream that fell on Jay's pants, specifically near his private area, making him scream.

Jay: IT'S COLD!

Blue: Don't worry, buddy, I got you!

Blue quickly picked up the chunk of ice cream and shoved it in his mouth. Jay's face scrunched in disbelief. It amazed him how even after eight years of friendship, Blue always managed to surprise him, both in good and bad ways.

Blue pointed at Jay's crotch and giggled at the stain.

Blue: It looks like you peed your pants.

Jay sighed.

Jay: Do you have a piece of tissue? There's still some ice cream left, but I don't want my hands to get sticky.

Blue: What?! We can't just waste the precious ice cream!

Jay: Wait, wha-

Blue leaned over and tried to lick off the remaining residue with his tongue. Jay jumped in surprise, his face turning bright red.

Jay: BLUE! You can't lick my crotch in public!

Blue: It's fine, I'll be quick.

Jay's face brightened.

Jay: That's even worse!

Blue stuck out his tongue but Jay did everything he could to keep Blue's mouth away from his pants. While they wrestled about, a 12 year-old girl, who was walking with her mother, pointed at the boys.

Little girl: Look, mommy!

Blue and Jay stopped and stared back in confusion.

Little girl: That boy is doing exactly what daddy did to you last night!

Blue, Jay, and the mother's mouths fell wide open. Blue quickly put his hands over Jay's ears.

Blue: You're too young for this.