Chapter fifty two- I don't think

Here's our baby Jan before he gave up 🤧

I honestly love babies a lot, what about you? 😚

No need for words.. you know I'll always love you ❤️🥀

Another update..

Please do enjoy ❤️----------

Hunter's p.o.v.

  It's my first day back at work and a week after my 'accident' .

  As soon as I had my seat to begin, I see a missed phone call from lovelyn.

And that surprised me.

Since when has my sister been one to call?

  I called her back as soon as I could, silently wishing I had enough minutes to spare.

" Hey " I said once she answered.

" Honestly, I don't know why we're still related"

Yup, a heartwarming greeting from a sister I haven't seen in almost a year.

" You should really learn to be more explanatory. For someone who's studying Mass communication, you suck at it" I jested and relaxed into my chair with a smirk on my face.

" And for someone who should be dead, I thought you'd learn to appreciate things more. Guess I can only hope"

  And that's the sister I love.

" You called, which is strange. What do you need?" I'm not in a position to whilst away time.

" Dad told me you had an accident. I mean who does that!? How could you get involved in an accident without informing me?" She half shouted into the cellphone and I had to restrain myself from laughing.

  Lovelyn and I may not be the closest of siblings, but I'm very sure the love exists.

" I'm sorry. Next time I'll be sure to tweet, hashtag accident loading on your timeline before crashing"

" You're an idiot. What happened? I'm not buying the car accident and shoulder injury" I can already imagine her rolling her eyes and acknowledging herself for being smart.

" I don't think I have anything else to say then. If you don't believe it's actually your issue"

" I've watched enough discovery channels to know that car injuries give fractures and or concussions, but the responses from Dad sound like you are far from damaged"

" So you want me to get damaged"

" As much as I want to say yes, I'll save it for later. You went in for a surgery and got discharged the next day. From a car accident. In a car that went perfectly unharmed. I ain't believing this fairy tale"

  I'm hating that I have to agree that she is smarter than she paints herself to be.

" The accident didn't take place in the car, I used it as a cover up so dad wouldn't panic" I took this as an opportunity to ransack my brain for lies.

" And you telling me the truth now are you still believing Dad wouldn't find out?"

She Devil!

" Don't even dare!"

" Huh? Carry on" she replied in anticipation.

" That's it" I shrugged and used my free hand to swipe the table just to make sure it's clean enough before resting my arms.