Chapter 32: 13th

Tuesday
12th November 2019

9:09 a.m

Omniscient

"My feet hurt!" Mahogany yelled

"What do you want me to do about it?" Kain asked.

"Rub my damn feet?" She pulled a face and so did Kain.

"I'm kidding." She laughed.

"You better be.".

"But, I was thinking of dropping out of college and making taking some online classes. Just because I can't do this anymore." Maggie said munching on potato chips.

"You gotta talk to your mom about that." Kain kissed her forehead and sat beside her.

"But if I am gonna be taking online classes, then I'll move in with you." She smiled.

"You being for real?" He grinned.

"If...if you get us another house." She shrugged.

"Another house? What's wrong with this one?" He furrowed his brows.

"First of all, these niggas know where you live. If I'm at home by myself, anything can happen. Second of all, I'm still not fond of your skanky ass neighbour, Alice." She pursed her lips.

"I don't even speak to that bitch anymore." Kain shook her head.

"I'm not even gonna ask for your phone but you already know what to do." She looked at him.

"It's gone. I don't have her number anymore." Kain chuckled.

"But about the house, I'm being serious. I know how much you love this house and that you've had it for a long time but it's time to let go. You can always find a big and better house." She explained.

"You're right, it's time to move. It's best for you and the baby." He smiled.

"You being serious?".

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Good." She kissed his lips.

"The guys are coming over. We're gonna go over the whole situation and try and find a plan. I don't know if you wanted the girls to come over too." Kain mentioned.

"Uh, sure thing. I don't mind. I haven't seen my girls in forever." She smiled.

"Cool. I'll see you later, a'ight?".

"A'ight.".

Aubrey's house...

"I'm sick and tired of yo' ass! I really mean it! You know what, my sisters were right!" Aubrey yelled really loud.

"I'm just gonna leave because I don't wanna hear allat' bullshit." Aaron sucked his teeth.

"Yeah, leave! Run away! Run away because that's what you always do! You always walk away from all your fucking problems!" Aubrey cried as she yelled.