40

Hania's pov

It is now a week since aru and haadi bhai got engaged,.. We are back in Delhi, Aru has her Convocation next week and I am starting my internship tomorrow,
So much has happened in the last few weeks..

No,  I am not just talking about what happened in aru's life.. But also in mine...

When arisha went to Lucknow, I stayed in Delhi for few days..

And that evening,I was a little late,  when I was coming back from my college,  there was this one guy who stopped me in the middle of the street and started misbehaving,  i tried to walk away from the other side but he blocked the way.. He grabbed my arm forcefully and I cried in pain..I tried get rid of his hold but he was too strong for me.. "Leave me..Who are you?" I again tried a little harder..

But that guy pulled me to him.. "Stop it babygirl,I won't leave you like that"

That's when that guy received a punch out of no where, and he left my arm.

That guy got up and again was coming towards me,  when someone came in between...

"Arsam... " I said and a tear dropped from my eye.

Arsam looked back at me for a moment.. And that was the moment when I saw a different arsam, not the one who flirts around with girls, but a decent one, a mature one? That look said it all.

"You okay? " He asked softly.

"Hmm..  " I nodded.

He turned back to the guy,  " Kya baat hai bhai.." He said rolling up his sleeves..

"Stay out of it..I am talking to that girl " The guy said and again was coming towards me.

But arsam pushed him back.. "Kya hai haan?  Samajh nahi aa raha..Idhar baat kar na"

"Tu kyun hero ban raha hai beech mein" And that guy punch arsam really hard.

"Arsam.. " I yelled.
I saw it started bleeding in the side of his lips.

I quickly called police.

I saw arsam and that guy was fighting and hitting each other..

But soon the police arrived and took that guy with them..

"Are you okay? " I ran to arsam

"Yeah.. " He said,  but clearly he wasn't.

I took him with me to the apartment, 

Once we entered the apartment,  i quickly found the first aid and ran to clean his wound.

"Hero banne ki kya zarurat thi itni.." I said cleaning the blood with cotton.
He was silent..

" Wo banda kitna dangerous lag raha tha.. Uske ps knife ya gun hoti toh.. "

He was still silently looking at me.

"Ab bologe kuch.." I said frustrated.

"Tum..tum thik ho na? " He asked

"Haan ... Mai toh thik hu,  but us bande ne tumhari shakal bigadh di hai.. " I said in the flow..

"Koi baat nahi.. " He said "wo banda tha kon, tum janti ho use? "

"No,  mujhe nahi pata kon tha wo" I told

He remained silent for few second..
And suddenly stood up "chalo.. Get up" He said giving out his hand to me.

"What? " I asked