Chapter - 2

Life can be very unpredictable. We can't imagine what's going on next and whatever we thought could happen then something opposite happened for sure.

-TR

Piyali's POV

Life take turns 360° in some hours. I was thrown to a room... can't say a room. I used to stay in store room but this on is empty just dark room without any window only a door which was closed now.

I sit hugging my knees and more tears made there way down...I again look everywhere. I have to run. I can't be here. I wipes my tears and standing up, I searched anything but all I had empty.

Ansh...i whisper, after mumma Papa he's my responsibility but I was really a loser and now I didn't have any idea after me what they'll do with him. Oh god help me! Why you hate me so much that made me experience worse and now this-

My thoughts broke when the door open and those two men's who're ordering in my home comes in and suddenly on a light. I close my eyes and blinking then look at them. They're looking at me with those evil smirk that clearly says there's Intension are not good of course.

I moved back but both hold my hand.

"LEAVE ME." I shout understand what they're trying to do.

I shout but no one comes to me..they are almost tore my top. I'm trying to cover myself and pushing them also. One of them hold my hand tightly and slap me hard. And I feel other one is trying to open my jeans button.

"NO PLEASE NOOO" I shout on my top voice but who's gonna come to help me... maybe no one.

I was only my inner clothes and crying, shouting when suddenly the door open and a man entered.

"Hey both wait" those two saw him irritating but still stop. I hug my knees to cover myself when another one comes and sit in front of me. He's looking at my body then touch my arm sensually. I jerk and moved back little. Three laugh loud and I sobbed.

"Hey little girl say are you virgin?" The who come now asked. I was sobbing just and didn't answer. He hold my hair tightly and I hissed in pain.

"Speak up you slut" he yelled and I nods.

"Yes Virgin" I spoke between sobs.

He looks other two and three left in corner. They said something I didn't hear but the two who's trying to rape me glare at me as if kill me anytime.

Those two left and the last come catch my arms and make me stand. He dragged me out forcefully without caring that I'm only in my inners. Outside the guards and some men's are eyeing me as he dragged me somewhere. I shout when I heard a sudden gunshot coming somewhere. I heard another shout coming in room from a girl in pain and also a guy's moaning...oh god rape! Murder!

"You bitch ready for auction" he said and come in front of a room. But he suddenly pulled me near and squeeze my breast. I tried to push him but he laughed evilly.

"You lucky being a virgin otherwise till now.." he said eyeing me then pushed me on the room.

The door get closed and I saw the room where maybe 10 girls are getting ready. They saw me for a second then start again there's make up. One of older then all comes and hold my hand. The older women eyeing me then in stock of clothes she take out a black one.

"Go and ready. You have only 5 minutes" before I could speak I was thrown off washroom. I look at my face in mirror and cried more.

"Hey ready fast" I heard shout and wear the clothe. It's really worse clothe and feel like showing everything on my body. But again loud knock. I look bathroom but there's also no window. I open the door and the women hold my arm and made me sit on chair. She starts my make up...I tried to refuse but the look she gave I was so scared and specially what happens sometimes ago.

"Stop crying. Dare you messed up the make up" the women hissed, I wonder being a women how she tolerate this in humanity happens with girls.

"It's time now" suddenly I heard a guard said this and soon one by one is leaving the room.

A man come in front of me after I ready. He eyed me then nods at the women.

"Age?"

"21" I whisper remembering last time I didn't answer what happens.

"Virgin?" I nods in answer.

"Get ready Angela" I frown but then I was dragged out room and comes another where one by one girl is going behind a door. Soon the guard take me also in room and made me sit in chair. I was scared as all lights are falling me there's no one. Then I heard announcement and gulp...they're selling me. Hearing virgin I heard some men's bidding behind glass. I closed my eyes hearing the bid going on and on.

Soon lights goes off and a man comes and take me out. I was so scared and again I saw those two who's trying to rape me.

"Lucky got best bid" they said and laugh. They hold my hand and took me outside where I saw many cars. I thought to take it as a chance and run. I pushed one and bit one's hand then tried to run but two guard comes in front and I look back those two are glaring at me.

"Bitch" I get a hard slap from whom I bit. He twist my arm pinned me in a wall. I yelled in pain and fear.

"Relax" other said when the man who twist left my hand. They take me and I saw many cars but 4 of full of men's. They're like ready to go.

A man comes near and point in a 3rd car. Those two pushed me back on the third car and close the door. In front of driving sit there's a wall...expensive car's expensive things.

I tried to unlock the door but no use then after trying hard opening window, door, banging again and again I sit back in defeat.

Soon the car stop and a man open the door and start dragging me. I look everywhere and understanding it's a airport I panicked...omg I can't go out of City. I guess the man noticed it and grip me tight before I could remove his grip.

"No please. I don't want to go. Please" I plead, this man didn't show so much bad and creep comparing others he give me a sympathy look but still went inside Plane and took me right side where a room...A room? Private jet? I'm in so much trouble.

Before I could do anything I feel something in my neck and soon everything turns bluer...'Please' I mummer before I lost full conscious.
_____________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️