E p i s o d e 1 1

"Y/n." You turned around in the dark, blind, looking for the source of the voice. "Y/n, help." The voice spoke calmly, with no emotion, inhuman for the words that when usually used are paniced.

You stumbled around, tears dripping down your cheeks. "Y/n. They are dying." You fell onto your knees, the voice overwhelming you. You clamped your hands of your ears, trying to block out the sound.

"Stop it! Just stop it! I can't handle it anymore! Who are you!?" You screamed at the top of your lungs, your already sore throat searing in pain as you did so. You shook violently until a bright light shone in front of you.

Shakily, you looked up at the light with tear filled eyes. "Nugah.." you breathed out, the monk nodded his head, there was no mark of where the bullet hit his head.

With heavy breaths, you stood up and walked a few steps towards him. He took your bruised hands in his cold metallic ones. "Listen to me, child.." he said calmly, "You cannot break, do not tell them anything, you must stay strong."

"I-I.. what if they hurt me.." you looked down, causing the monk to sigh, "Pain is temporary, life is temporary, fear is temporary. Use your pain, life, and fear to save others from the people who have inflicted pain against you."

You looked back up to him and smiled, nodding. "Good. You have to escape, free the others, and find him." You grabbed your arm nervously, "How?" You asked quietly, confused on how you were supposed to find him, and do all of this.

"You are smart, I trust you as the person carry our people to saftey. And Bastals necklace will lead you to him." He responded and you sighed, "They took the necklace." You expected some more words of 'wisdom' from him, but all you got was a shake if the head.

Confused, you reached for your neck, suprised when your fingers wrapped around the thin rope thread and wood of the necklace. "How?" You asked, looking st it in shock.

"The gods are on your side, Y/n.. never take that necklace off, it's your one way out." You nodded and he moved and hand up to you. He gently placed to fingers on your head, and quickly, the floor below you broke.

You fell deeper into the black abyss, screaming as Nugah stared calmly down at you as you fell.

You gasped, sitting up as you fell softly onto a bed. You breathed heavily as you looked around the familar room, a blanket still covering your lower half. It was a dream..

You were both relieved, and extremely upset. You finally thought you had one hint of what you were supposed to do, but it was just a dream.

Nugah didn't really come go speak to you, he didn't tell you what to do, and you didn't get your necklace back-...

Curiously, you lifted your hand up yo your neck. You were suprised when you felt a thin rope. You slid your fingers down the thread, lifting up the wooden pendant once your hand reached it.

Was it a dream..?

Before you could answer your own question, the door opened and you let your necklace drop back down. The Irish doctor walked slowly to you, her hands folded behind her back, her chin held high.

She stopped by the bed, you could easily tell there was something different about her, like she had no patience this time. "Follow me." She demanded, looking down at you you.

"No." You denied her order and slid farther away from her, the sheets and blanket sliding off as you did so. She narrowed her eyes, even less patient, "Y/n, now-"

She cut herself off, looking at your neck, "How did you get that back?" You did not respond, you only held it tightly, protecting it, "Hand it over."

"No." You, again, retaliated against her orders. She let out an annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes, "Fine, keep it. Just come with me, we don't have much time.."

Again, you almost responded with a simple 'no.' But you decided against it and just slowly nodded, causing Dr. O'Deorain to smile.

"Good. Let's go now." She backed up a bit from the bed, leaving you room to climb out of bed. Slowly and cautiously, you stepped onto the floor, standing to your feet, only to fall seconds later.

Luckily, Dr. O'Deorain quickly catched you before you hit the floor. You were still drowsy and dizzy from the medicines she had been giving you, testing which ones you reacted badly to.

She helped you find your balance and just barely, you managed to stand, "Thank you.." you muttered, "Your welcome, dear." She smirked and walked out of the room, you limping behind her.