【 九 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 nine ; grudges in the past。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It wasn't even a closet, it was a room filled with unwanted stuff. Majority of them coming from the old house, if Jungkook's memory was telling him the truth. It was suddenly dawned on Jungkook what Yoongi's trying to say.

Jungkook is unwanted. Not only by the crew, but also Seokjin himself.

"It may look hideous at first, but with a little elbow grease, this storage room will look like a home in no time!" Yoongi beams, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's frame. Finally realizing his error, Yoongi cusses before he corrects himself. "ROOM! — damn it! Meh, you probably figured it out by now."

Without staying in the desert like room any longer, Yoongi pats Jungkook's back one last time before he leaves him be. Taehyung takes a peak at the room by standing on his tippy toes. "Wow, Yoongi hates you A LOT."

"I know, right?!" Jungkook almost shrieked, pestered, he folds his arms across his chest. "Like, what did I ever do to him?"

Taehyung arched a brow at Jungkook before shaking his head. "Jungkook, YOU reported us to the police when we let you and Seokjin leave freely. That's not cool. If I was Yoongi, I would be pissed at you too — actually I'll despise you..."

Jungkook's jaw drops at the revelation.
"I mean— if it wasn't for Hoseok's uncle, we would've been arrested. They did stole of our drugs tho. After that, Namjoon sold the house so that we could buy more from Yoongi." As Taehyung went on his little tangent, Jungkook's folded arms unfolds and all of the anger that built up suddenly disappeared.

"What?" Jungkook asked brusquely. Taehyung stopped talking to toss a Jungkook a brow.

"What, what? I've said a lot of stuff already." Taehyung queries back as his brows were knitted together.

"I did NOT report you guys to the police."

Taehyung's eyes soften at Jungkook's confession before his face twisted in confusion. "Now that I think about it, it does doesn't seem like you did it." Taehyung explains further, "Hoseok's uncle said that the one who reported us was a shorthaired brunette named Jeon Jungkook. Which was strange because you had long black hair at the time."

"Someone's framing me!" Jungkook vociferated as he jabbed his forefinger in the air.

"It appears to be..." Taehyung hums, his hand tracing his chin as he appears to be in deep thought. "Have any clue on who it might be?"

"Of course I do."

|||

"You bastard!" Jungkook spat out, gritting his teeth as he pinned him to the lockers; causing a big commotion that rattled the peaceful passerbys and morning gossipers.

"Good morning to you too, Junglecock." Youngjun smiles wickedly as he felt a sharp pain wave through his system from his back. Waiting for Jungkook by the lockers was NOT a good idea.

"You framed me?!" Jungkook's grip on Youngjun's collar tightens every second he sees Youngjun's face - that's ironically in front of him.

"I framed you for a LOT of things Jungkook. Which one?" Jungkook shoves Youngjun once more to the locker, this time, he made sure his head was being banged on the metal. Instead of getting an answer from him, Youngjun let's out a big laugh as if he enjoyed the pain; concerning the students that stood a good seven meter from them and causing Jungkook to conclude this man is insane.

"C'mon Jungkook, hit me!" Youngjun provokes through gritted and bloody teeth.

"My pleasure," as Jungkook was about to hit him, like a few inches before Jungkook's fist collided with his face; the principal pops out of nowhere to save the day.

Actually, the principal usually don't break up fights that included Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook could break his pretty face for all he cares, but this time was different. He didn't even heard a student report the fight, he just came there. Which was odd.

But of course, he didn't wound up there for no reason. Kang Beomhee, who was oblivious in the ever so growing crowd that watch the fight, summoned him there. While Jungkook was busy unpacking his stuff yesterday, Beomhee was learning more about her powers. She could learn a ton more, but it requires a lot more time and brain mass to do it.

"What are you two doing?!" The principal manages to tear Jungkook off of Youngjun and luckily, Jungkook didn't try to break free from his grasp. "You two are acting like savages! This is a place of learning — a university, not a colosseum!" The principal then continues on yelling, "Jeon Jungkook I'm SO sick of your behavior. That's it. You're exp—"

Those words dreaded Beomhee. She was afraid to summon the principal as it would lead to this, which was the last thing she wanted to happen. Before Beomhee could resolve to plan B and literally THROW the principal across the other side of the hall; Youngjun spoke up. "Mr. Kwon!" Youngjun shouts, putting Beomhee's plan B into halt. The principal snapped his head to Youngjun with a stern look. "We were just bickering around, and I provoked him. I'm sorry. Please don't expell Junglecock."

The principal, along with the rest of the crowd snorted at the sudden mention of Jungkook's ridiculous (and unofficial) nickname. Jungkook and Beomhee were literally the only ones who were unfazed at the nickname. It was given that Jungkook wouldn't like the nickname, and as for Beomhee, she's probably too mature to laugh at this.

The principal holds his mouth to contain the laugh that is threatening to slip out of his lips if he talks. "F-Fine. J-Just go to d-detention," the principal blurted out. "Junglecock..." With that, the principal's contagious laugh got out and now everyone within a five mile radius were laughing. The principal bolted out of the scene and went straight to his office to cackle his ass off. Jungkook hopes he'd his break ass as he laughs at him.

While everyone was laughing, Jungkook hung his head low and clenched his fist. Beomhee looked at Jungkook intently, her eyes engulfed with concern as she noticed pure hatred and embarrassment adorning his face. "Do I get a little thank you from Kookie?" Youngjun asks as he fiddles with his forefingers and sways from side to side.

"You should've expelled me," Jungkook said bitterly as he lifts his head up to see the hideous face of Youngjun he so badly wants to beat. "Now it looks like I owe you something."

"Kook, if I let that old twat expel you," —Youngjun's hands ventures up to Jungkook's neck— "who's going to play with me?" Youngjun whispers dauntingly in his ear, making it quite hard for Beomhee to eavesdrop on them.

"You're sick," Jungkook spat out. Youngjun pulls away with a cheshire cat like smile plastered on his face.

"I know..."

· · ─────── · ✦ · ─────── · ·

another random question bc
idk what to put here;

what's your first impression
of BTS?