【 十 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 ten ; mysterious mishaps。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

!! // TW ›

After the commission Jungkook and Youngjun caused, Beomhee didn't catch a glimpse of Jungkook since then. She could teleport to him, but right now isn't really a good time for that as she was surrounded by numerous people. Hence why, she ends up in a random class filled with complete strangers.

Despite being a guardian angel, Beomhee was also a student who was neglecting her studies. At the end of the day, she would try and answer the projects and assignments given by her professors that her friend thankfully informs her of. Ever since she began being Jungkook's guardian angel, she stopped attending her classes; which she ultimately feels bad for as her parents thinks that she's in her university, but in reality, she was in another university and miles away from home.

The bell started wailing and by the looks of her classmate's enthusiastic faces, it was more likely lunch time. Beomhee wasn't very familiar with the layout of the building; and instead of asking a random student, she finds her way around this maze herself. You might be wondering what's her reasoning behind her not asking for directions; well, Beomhee was afraid that the said student would notice her and find out that she isn't a student here. And so far, Beomhee is doing a great job blending in.

With a few lefts and rights, Beomhee thought she would end up at the cafeteria, but that was unlikely. Beomhee finds herself in another deadened that was still guarded with students that stops her from teleporting. Beomhee lets out a gruffy sigh before she ventures the twists and turns of the shockingly humongous building.

Yet again, for the third time, Beomhee stumbles upon another deadened but this time was different. It looks like Beomhee reached the "inhabited" or "abandoned" place of the university. If the university is THIS big, there would of course be spots wherein little to none students come to. And right now, here where Beomhee stands is that place.

Beomhee couldn't blame the students for not coming here. This part of the building was more eerily than the other parts. This part of the building was more dim; the lights would start flicker or some aren't working at all. The classrooms and halls looked like nobody used them for years. Other than it being messy, the place was covered in dust and a atrocious stench could be smelled but is coming from nowhere. It was perfect place where Beomhee could teleport

— or perhaps a murder can happen.

About to draw a circle in the air, Beomhee was interrupted by a muffled shriek that cut through the spine-chilling silence that engulfs the halls. Beomhee whips her head to the side and tries to discern where the cry came from. Once, Beomhee heard a trail of prolonged high-pitched cries, she follows them and leads her deeper in the sinister part of the university.

It took her a while to get there-- like mentioned before, the place was huge and she was quite unfamiliar with the place. By the time she got there, the wails were all gone. Beomhee stood before a dark wood door with a broken doorknob — which by the looks of it is already a sign that this isn't going to end well. Swallowing the fears she gathered in her head, Beomhee pushes the door open.

!!!

She fumbles for the switch and flicks the light on, only to discover a girl drenched in her own little pool of blood. A gasp erupts from her throat, her figure shuddering before she reluctantly runs over to the poor girl. Beomhee turns her over to face her and noticed how her face was really beaten up. Blood was gushing out of her head but not profusely. Her hands makes her way over to her neck then wrist to find pulse — to which luckily, she still has.

Using her powers, Beomhee was about to heal her then and there; when she was reminded of how she shouldn't use her powers if it doesn't affect Jungkook. With great guilt, Beomhee stops her attempts and carried her bridal style instead. Gathering all of her strength, Beomhee picks her up and paced out of the room as she cries for help.

The worst part about this surprise rescue mission was the fact that Beomhee still has no clue about the layout of this place. If time was able to catch up on them, this girl might die from the lack of blood in her system. Tears were coursing down Beomhee's cheeks from the overwhelming pressure that was put upon her. She was praying that for once, a student will stumble upon them and help her.

As if her prayers were answered, Beomhee heard footsteps scurrying down the hall. Once she looks up, she meets none other than Youngjun. How ironic. She hoped for Jungkook, or any student — just not him (because Beomhee figured that him and Jungkook are not in good terms), but she didn't have the time to be picky.

"What happened?!" Youngjun asks his voice trembling at the sight of the bloody body in Beomhee's hands.

"I-I don't know, but we need to get her to the clinic or hospital RIGHT NOW." Without any complains, Youngjun takes the girl from Beomhee before the two scamper to the clinic. Despite the fact there was a larger chance of saving this girl now that Youngjun is here, Beomhee was still frightened and tears kept cascading. She fears that; what if this happened to Jungkook, as his guardian angel,

will she be able to save him?

· · ─────── · ✦ · ─────── · ·