※22※

"So, Haeryung. What is your job?" Jungkook's aunty, Chaelin, asked. She looks quite intimidating though and that's making me nervous. I gulped before answering.

"I work at Mrs Jeon's flower shop."

"Oh, your brother?" She asked as she looked at my brother, who's talking to Jungkook.

"My brother is a model." I answered immediately.

"Okay, can you cook?" She asked another question. Why is she interrogating me?

"Yes, I can."

"Actually, Chae, she's the one who cooked these foods." Mrs Jeon joined our conversation. I'm glad she stepped into this conversation because it's getting more serious.

"Really, Haeryung? The foods are delicious." Jungkook's uncle complimented. His wife was unbothered with the comment.

"Are you serious with Jungkook?" Another question. Again. I kept my composure and answered her. Again.

"Yes. I'm serious."

"Chae, let's finish the foods first. You can talk to her after we eat." Mrs Jeon came to the rescue. I mouthed thank you to her and she just smiled. After we finish eating, the boys decided to go fishing while I stayed at home with Jungkook's mother and aunty.

"Haeryung, just bear with her, okay, darling? She has always been fond of Jungkook since he was little so, I hope you understand why she's like that. Okay?" Mrs Jeon spoke to me in the kitchen.

"I'll manage, aunty. Don't worry." I replied her with a convincing smile.

"This girl. I told you to call me omma since I'm your soon to be mother, right?" She patted my back. I nodded.

"Sorry, omma. Now, I'll have to bring this out before she scolds me." I said as I put the teapot and cups on the tray.

"Yeah, you should go. I'll join you after   this. I need to go to the toilet." She left and I bring the tray out.

"Have a drink, aunty." I filled a cup for her and put it in front of her. She didn't say anything but she just sipped on the drink. Okay, not a single thank you came out of her mouth. Wow. I took a sit opposite of her.

"How did you and Jungkook met?" She begins the conversation.

"Well, the first time was when we met at the bus stop because it was raining and his car was broken so, my brother and I sent him home. So, basically we met from the incident and became close after we work together at the flower shop." I answered. She listens and nodded.

"Are you really ready to bring your relationship to the next phase? I mean, the two of you are still young and you still have a lot of things to do, right?"

"We're still in the phase of knowing each other so, I think when we're ready, we'll proceed to the next phase." I replied. She seemed unconvinced by my answer but that's the thing we're doing now.

"Sorry for not joining the two of you, did I miss anything?" Omma finally joined us in the living room which makes me relieved.

"No, you didn't miss anything, Hyerin. I'm just talking to your daughter in law. She's fine. Your son chose the right one. I think she can handle Jungkook." Jungkook's aunty look at me and smiled. She just smiled at me so, does that mean she approves me to be with Jungkook?

"I told you, Chae. She's a good girl. You shouldn't be worried of Jungkook's choice. I know he'll pick the best for him." Omma looked at me with a motherly smile.

"Actually, Haeryung, I'm not really that bitchy, okay? I'm just testing you. I want to see how much patience and love you have for my Kookie because I also want the best for my nephew. I'm grateful he chose the right one for him so, you better take good care of him, okay?" She pointed her forefinger at me.