Injury {edited}

HOLD UP FOR ONE SECOND

I was waiting for some jenkai moments but ok 👌

I was waiting for some jenkai moments but ok 👌. Please respect them! Don't send hate towards them! It's their decision to do this.

Sorry for not updating for a while. I had so many projects and a lot of homework to do! Geez high school is really getting to me! Don't be surprised if I don't update after a while, that could mean I'm busy. Buuuuut I'll make sure to have time in between to post a chapter for you guys (like what I'm doing right now).

Anywaysss

Let's get it! 👇

k-kiss and make up kiss and make k-kiss and make up~

Jungkook's phone jingled in his right pocket; pulling it out he rested his head on Lisa's shoulder. They were both taking the train since they were afraid of getting caught in a taxi.

————————————————————
Taehyungie💜💕🐯.....is calling

✅                                                              ❌

————————————————————

Without thinking he answered the call, not knowing what was happening on the other line.

He held the phone up to his ear,
"Yo Taehyungie—"

"Jungkook, you and Lisa need to come back right now."

Jungkook got startled at his remark

"Sure. But what's going on over there?"

"I'll explain later! Jimin's been stabbed, Rose couldn't hold him off so her arm is broken and Jin is knocked out and—-"

Taehyung hung up, leaving Jungkook on the other line wondering what had happened while Lisa and him were out.

"Who's him?"

He got up and held onto one of the railings, staring strait at the door. Lisa was surprised by his sudden moves.