Arthur Shelby - Forever my brother

*WARNING: MENTION OF SUICIDE SO IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS STUFF THEN PLEASE DONT READ THIS ONE* ❤️

You were the youngest member of the Shelby family, being born a few years after Finn. You were also the outcast of the family.

In days leading up to your birth your mother had become deathly ill and a few hours after you were born she had died with you sleeping peacefully in her arms. Your brothers of course were heartbroken but from that day on they hated you. They blamed you for their Mothers death. They called you a murderer and taunted you. All of them except Arthur.

Arthur knew it wasn't your fault and did everything he could to protect his baby sister from your brothers' harsh words. Tommy and John were the worst, Finn was just following their example, wanting to be exactly like them in everything they did.

Arthur had screamed at his brothers so many times for upsetting You but nothing seemed to work. He had comforted you so many times and held you as you cried yourself to sleep.

By the time you were 14 you already tried to take your life 3 times, Arthur stopping you just in time. Of course the other boys didn't know this but it wouldn't have made a difference.

You were now 16, you didn't hate your brothers in fact you loved them to pieces. You just hated the way they treated you.

You were currently sat in the family home, Tommy, John and Finn had just come back from the garrison but none of them drunk. You stood, ready to get out of their way and away from any words they were about to hurl your way.

Tommy sighed when he saw you "you're still here?" John and Finn turned to look at you, both of them glaring at you "Can't you see that we don't want you here?" John piped up.

You held back the tears that were threatening to fall, not wanting to give them another reason to taunt you. It was now Finns turn to pipe up "I wish it was you that died instead of mum"

You turned away from them, tears now falling "you all want me gone that much?" A chorus of "Yeah" came from behind you and you nodded slowly.

Turning back around to face your brothers you let them see your tears "I'm sorry that mum died when I was born and I'm sorry that I was born. I just want you to know that I've always looked up to you and I love all of you. Even if you have hurt me" the boys rolled their eyes and walked away from you, unaware that this was the last time they'd see you.

You watched them walk into the betting den and as soon as they had gone you turned and ran out of the door. You ran down the street as fast as you could,knocking into Arthur.

"Woah woah woah kidda slow down" he held you at arms length and as soon as he saw the tears on your face he pulled you into a rough hug, whispering in your hair that you would be okay. You hugged him tight knowing that it could be the last.

"Arthur?" He pulled away and looked at you "thank you for everything, thank you for treating me like a little sister and protecting me. Thank you for taking care of me. You'll forever be my brother and I love you so much" a fresh set of tears appeared and Arthur hugged you again "you don't need to thank me, that's my job as your older brother. Ignore them other dickheads, I love you just as much"

You pulled back from him and told him that you needed to be somewhere, he let you go and watched as you ran off towards the river.

Arthur headed home ready to have a word with his brothers for upsetting you again. He reached the door and all 3 brothers came striding out. "What the fuck have you lot said to Y/N again?" They shrugged their shoulders and let Finn speak "just told her that I wish she died instead of mum" Arthur gritted his teeth and reached to grab his gun, except it wasn't there.

He moved his coat out of the way frantically and checked all of his pockets, he couldn't find it. He knew he had it before he bumped into you though and that's when the worst thought came to mind. You were going to try again.

Tommy noticed his brother's panic and put a hand on his shoulder, Arthur grabbed him by the collar and pushed him up against the wall "I swear to fucking god if she is hurt I'm going to fucking kill you" John grabbed Arthur off but Arthur smacked his hand away "she's already tried to kill herself 3 times because of you bastards"

Arthur took off running in the direction you had gone, the other 3 started to panic, not realising how much they had hurt you and ran off after Arthur.

After a few minutes Arthur had reached the river but he was too late. There you were lay on the floor, gun in your hand, lifeless. Arthur ran to you and dropped to his knees beside you, sobs erupting from his body and his tears falling onto your pale face. He didn't care who heard him crying, his baby sister was dead.

Tommy, John and Finn had witnessed everything and decided to leave Arthur alone. They knew it was their fault that you had done this and they hated themselves for it. They had failed you. They were supposed to protect you but what they did was far from it.

~~~~~I don't know how I feel about this one, I know they boys wouldn't actually act like this but it's just a story but I hope you guys like it

~~~~~
I don't know how I feel about this one, I know they boys wouldn't actually act like this but it's just a story but I hope you guys like it.🌹❤️