Epilogue

*One week later*

Ella's pov:

Trying my best not to fall on my face, I skip each step on the stairs as fast as I can with one destination on my mind...

Luke's bedroom.

...

WAIT!!

It's not what you think!

Today is the day I've been waiting for my whole entire seventeen years of living.

Yes, I had my goals planned even before coming out of the womb.

Boss baby who?

"Wake up sleeping beauty, guess what day it is??!!!" I kick open the door to his room with a big smile on my face....

Only to see a Luke Barrington face first in his pillow, not even flinching at the sound of the door being slammed open.

"Mhhhhm" I hear him mumble, as I shake my head at him, the wild grin not leaving my face as I walk towards him and sit on the edge of his bed.

"Come on, we can't be late on the first day." I say a little more quietly, lightly shaking him, completely drawn to his cute sleepy state.

His dark hair was all over the place, as his arms were tucked under the pillow.

And then, my eyes were drawn to his back, where his white t-shirt was pulled up, exposing someone of his lower back.

And that would have been fine...

If he wasn't so fit from boxing.

"First day of what?" His deep morning voice almost hit me like a truck, as I had to keep myself from falling off the side of his bed.

I'm surprised he didn't ask how I got in.

Or how I knew where his spare house key is hidden.

...

Look it was an accident! I was just admiring the flowers outside of his house.

I didn't expect to find a key...

And always remember that it is there for no particular reason at all.

Look I'm innocent okay?

Plus, it's not like I broke in, the security guards were there of course.

All you have to know is that Richard, the guard, likes snickerdoodles and bam!

Free access.

I mean look, it was either bribery or black mail.

The angel of me won that internal battle.

"School!" I can't help but start smiling like crazy again.

Yes, I still couldn't believe it!

After a talk with my mom, she realized that she can't be so protective over Ally and I anymore.

So, she said that we can go to school for our senior year of highschool!

And ever since then, I have been going crazy with the school shopping.

Even went as far as to shedding some tears in Walmart when I picked up a backpack.

...