Knowing Brothers: KIMs Edition

*please note that only some of them come on the show*

They were all in line from tallest to Hana since she was the shortest.

Her baby brother Dylan was first in line with her second oldest brother Hyungseok next. Aaron was after him and Mingyu was in front of Hana.

189-186.7-186-184-173 (height order)

Dylan slid the door open only to startle the members. Heechul's eyes widened at the person standing in front. Hodong didn't know who Dylan was. The cast started recognizing them once everyone but Hana was inside. Aaron, Mingyu, Dylan, And Hyungseok were still standing by the door when Hana came in. Of course their height covered Hana.

Once they all reached the desk, Hana made herself known.

The Knowing Brothers knew who they were.

"Hello, I'm Chef Kim Hyungseok"
"Hello, I'm Choreographer Aaron"
"Hello, I'm Hana"
"Hello I'm Dylan of Stray Kids"
"Hello I'm Model Kim Mingyu"

The KIMs were in the house for the most part with the expection of Jaehyun and Jaemin.

"Wow they're very tall. What's your height?" commented Heechul.

"I'm the shortest out of the guys. I'm 184 cm." -Mingyu

Soogeun snickered at him being only 184 cm. How short. *note the sarcasm*

" I'm known for being the tallest member. I'm 189 cm tall." Stated Dylan.

Seo Janghoon stood up when he said that, Hana laughed at the fact that they started competing over how tall they were. Of course, Dylan was tall but Janghoon was a giant.

"I'm 186.7 cm tall" said Hyungseok.
"I'm 186 cm tall" said Aaron.

Hana was the last one to reveal their height.

"Actually, my profile says that I'm 170 cm but that's a lie. I'm 173 cm tall. Right now since I'm wearing heels I'm 179 cm. I'm sorry Soogeun." said Hana.

Everyone laughed at her last comment.

Soogeun wakes up to them only to retreat only which just standing by Mingyu.

••••••
They were guessing which nicknames belonged to who. So far they had only gotten Hyungseok's nickname right since it related to cooking.

Giraffe

The members groaned at the nickname. All of them were good looking. They knew it wasn't Hana.

"Answer: It's Dylan since he's the tallest." commented Heechul only to get hit by the hammer.

"Answer: Its Hana since she's known for her long legs." commented Soogeun.

"Wrong! We all have long legs."

They all showed off their long legs.

"Answer: It's Aaron since he's a dancer. When he dances he looks like a giraffe." Commented Heechul.

Dylan hit Heechul with the hammer on his back only for Heechul to accidentally curse out. Hana quickly covered Mingyu's ears.

Everyone laughed although Heechul was in pain

"Its Aaron since he has long limbs. When he runs he looks like a giraffe." Said Kyunghoon.

"Correct."

The next nickname was in English. Ice Prince.

Yeongchul gasped at the English word. He knew that it wasn't Hana. He was confused with between Mingyu and Dylan.

"What does that mean?" whispered the other members. That's when they got mischievous. They all started answering in English.

"Oh it's Ice Prince. It's a nickname that he's known for." Said Hana in English.

"Hey Hana-ssi, you can't just start talking in English." Yelled Heechul.

"Oppa! Heechul is yelled at me." Hana said to Hyungseok while doing aegyo.

The cast was surprised at the sudden use of aegyo.

"Let's stop answering in English. Okay?"

"Hey Heechul!" answered all of the guys.

Heechul just sat in his chair.

"If you guys didn't figure it out. It's Ice Prince." Mingyu said.

"Answer: It's Mingyu since he didn't blink or reacted when Dylan hit Heechul." said Yeongchul.

Hana grabbed the hammer and hit him.

"Answer: It's Dylan since he doesn't show off any emotion and wasn't sorry that he hit Heechul." yelled Sangmin.

"Correct."

The last two nicknames were pulled out at the same time. Aegyo Master and Translator

"Answer: Hana is Aegyo Master and Mingyu is translator." - Kyunghoon

"Answer: Mingyu is Aegyo Master and Hana is Translator." -Heechul

Heechul and Kyunghoon yelled out the opposite answers at the same time.

"Correct"

Heechul jumped in victory while Kyunghoon sat in disbelief.

"But Hana-ssi you did aegyo earlier." Pointed out Kyunghoon.

They all just laughed at him.

End
••••

Hello Everyone!
I wrote this chapter just for fun although it's incomplete.
I have a question to say you guys.

Do you know about TXT?
Would you like an OC book on TXT?
If you didn't know TXT is BTS' hoobae. They're BigHit's new boy group. I plan on writing an OC book on TXT. Check it out.

Of course, all my OCs belong to a different universe and aren't real members.

Check out my other books.
💜