Destruction

I hadn't slept for more then three hours at a time all week. I had been in missions constantly. It was better than thinking about Fred.

I had been back in contact with George. How he was even able to write to me with the grief he was suffering through was a mystery to me. He reassured me that he was the only one Fred told about my state of living.

He also informed me of what dear Ronald had been up to. He was married to Lavender now. He was also fully loyal to his mother and Rabastian. Which sucked for him because anyone involved with Rabastian had to die.

There was a massive man hunt looking for Draco he hadn't even been allowed on missions. Which angered him to no end since now he just did research at home while we fought. He was to be killed on sight. Being framed for the murder of Order members was dangerous business.

Everyone, Molly and Rabastian included were under the impression I was now actually dead thanks to Rabastian. He hadn't seen me breathing when we apparated away and the acting of my family as they pretended I was dead during missions was also helpful.

I wanted it to be a surprise when I stabbed him in the eyeball.

I was currently readings a book in my chair since Pansy and Daphne were both asleep in my bed. Daphne had been kept from the more dangerous missions since her announcement. However she refused to fully stop fighting no matter how pregnant she was. Adrian was just constantly worrying at this point.

My door opens and Theo face plants onto my carpet almost immediately falling asleep in that position. Life wasn't easy at the Malfoy house.

About an hour later Pansy wakes up and looks around the room her eyes lingering on Theo for a second.

"He dead?"

"Don't think so he wasn't when he arrived" I reply.

"Cool. Wanna go eat blupper?"

"What is blupper"

"The mix of breakfast, lunch, and supper because we don't eat real meals anymore"

We get up and head towards the kitchens. I grab a bag of chips and she grabs a bowl of cereal.

"I can't wait until this is all over and I can eat normal meals at normal times and sleep in a normal schedule" Pansy says wistfully.

I nod in agreement that sounds wonderful. I could go on a real date with Draco. Plus not having to constantly worry about death also sounded like a lot of fun.

We had a mandatory death eater meeting tonight meaning for the first time in a while everyone was going to be home.

The sound of apparation echos through the room causing Pansy and I to leave the kitchen and check for injuries. Just some cuts and bruises that's all. Blaise, Astoria, Adrian, and Lucius had just returned.  

"Where's my boyfriend" Blaise asks looking around the kitchen and not spotting him.

"Last I saw he was laying face down on my bedroom floor asleep" I reply.

"Cool I'll go join him" He reply's

"Sleep in your own room" I yell after him but he doesn't respond. Rude.

"Meeting in an hour so get ready and wake all of them up" Lucius says.

We nod and head to get ready.

"Adrian you help Blaise with Theo" Pansy instructs.

He nods and heads to my door. Where he finds Theo still sleeping. I hear a shower running so Blaise must have went to take a shower.

"I'll help" Draco says coming around the corner. He gives me a quick kiss before heading in to help Adrian drag a sleeping Theo out of my room.

"I think he needs a shower" Adrian says with a smirk.

"I agree" Draco reply's.

They drag him out and towards his room.

Pansy, Astoria, and I head into my room to wake up the still sleeping Daphne.

55 minutes later now with the addition of Marcus we run towards the meeting hall. Why are we always late?

Most of us girls are in heels but we're still beating Theo and Marcus. We make it with one minute to spare. We all step into our places. We're all more towards the front since we're some of the more powerful Deatheaters . Even if we're the youngest and newest recruits.

Once Voldemort had taken the stage we all silenced ourselves. He announced that missions were cancelled for the night. Everyone was to stay home it was dangerous tonight. He thanked us for our never ending effort.

It was a quick and to the point meeting. After the meeting the Deatheaters apparated away. Once they were gone I looked around at my housemates and made eye contact.

"Go" Voldemort sighed.

"BED" I yell and run towards my room while everyone follows just as fast.

I make it to my room and put my pajamas on. I close and lock my door. I'm sleeping alone tonight. I crawl into bed and close my eyes.

I woke up at 5am that morning. The moment I opened my eyes I knew something wasn't normal. I could feel it in the air. I get up and look out my windows. The unnatural swirling and churning of the sky and the clouds immediately catches my attention.

I walk away from the window and towards my door. I open it and look out down the hallway. I hear another two doors open.

"You feel it to" Draco asks.

I nod "Something feels wrong I don't know what it is but it's just weird."

"Ya I feel it too somethings happening" Blaise adds

We hear talking downstairs so Blaise wakes up Theo and the four of us head downstairs. Pansy and Marcus are already down there.

"Ok now it's really wierd you four are up before ten something must be wrong" Pansy exclaims when she sees us.

After a few seconds Astoria, Daphne, and Adrian had joined us. The nine of us stand there looking out the window at the unnatural weather patterns. Another storm in brewing. Something is about to happen. This is one time I wish I was wrong. In seconds chaos explodes around us.

I'm back!!!! Sorry I take forever I haven't been doing to well so I didn't really have motivation to write but I'm better now. Also I hope you guys had a good Valentine's Day! Here's your chapter and if you can't already tell the next chapter is the last one not counting the prologue. Thanks for reading(-: