trauma.

SAINT ANDERSON

Beep beep beep beep

Beep beep beep beep

Slowly opening my eyes the bright light immediately made me close them again. Opening my eyes once again I looked around and noticed I was in a hospital bed and the beeping that had woke me up were the machines I was attached too.

Moving around a little I immediately felt this sharp pain at my bikini line causing me to scream in pain. "Saint your awake!" I heard Gionni's soft voice. Trying to wipe up the tears the have formed at the rim of my eyelids I swallowed and tried to talk but nothing came out.

"Here." He said placing a start in my mouth. Sipping the water I pushed the cup away. "What happened why am I in so much pain." I asked looking at him.

"Um you had the baby." He said while scratching his head and looking the other way. "What do you mean? It wasn't time." I was only 30 weeks which means my baby was no where near reaAdy.

"Oh my gosh it didn't make it!" I said as the tears started falling down my cheek. "No no Saint relax calm down. He's fine. They have him in the NICU though." Gionni said wiping my tears.

"He?" I said looking up at G and he nodded his head yes and started smiling. "Yup we have a son now. Little nigga a soldier." He said. "Don't call my baby no nigga." I said mugging him.

"But what happened though? Why did the baby come so soon?" I asked still confused. "You were stressed and had very high blood pressure. Something called preeclampsia for last time that shit." He said and I just nodded my head.

I didn't understand why though. "Yea you had passed out." He continued. But it was as if we was leaving more to the story out. "Well where is everyone?" I asked.

"School started today. And Gia's with my mom." He's said. "Your mom? Why is she here." I asked annoyed.

"To help out. You just had a c-section and." But before he could finish the and he stopped talking.

"And What Gionni?" I asked getting annoyed. It was obvious he was hiding something from me. "Relax the doctor said you still shouldn't be stressing. Your not in the clear yet." He told me. Taking a deep breath I could feel something wasn't right.

"Well can you bring my siblings and kids to see me after school?" I asked and he nodded his head slowly. "Um yea imma go get your doctor." He said quickly leaving the room. Sighing I looked around the room for my phone but there was no sign of it.

............

"She's sleep." I heard causing me to turn my head. "No I'm not." I said as I slowly turned my body over looking at Everyone as they stood their with balloon.

"MOMMMY!" Kristen shouted while jumping on the bed hitting my cut causing me to scream in pain

"I'm sorry mommy." She said as she backed away. "It's okay." I whispered. "You guys didn't have to buy those balloons." I said looking at all the balloons they wasted their money on.

"Where's jordan?" I asked noticing everyone was here but him.

"Him and Jayda has a doctors appointment." G quickly said causing me to furrow my eyebrows. Deciding not to comments on it I just left it alone.

"So where's little man?" Troy asked. "In the NICU." I said. "Have you seen him?" Seven asked and I shook my head no.

"I've been sleeping. I'm in too much pain to move." I told them. They were all being weird as fuck and it was starting to piss me the fuck off.

"What's going on I'm not dumb? did the baby really make it." I asked and they all just put their heads down looking in every which direction except mine and that right their confirmed my suspicions.

"Mwama cry." Gia mumbled as I wiped the tears that poured down. "Saint the baby is fine. Look." Gionni said as he pulled his phone out showing me pictures.

"Oh my gosh

"Oh my gosh. His eyes are open." I said looking up at Gionni. "Yea the nurses were surprised too considering he's a premie." G said.

"We'll give you guys a moment." Seven said as they all left out the room. "Did you name him?" I asked and he shook his head yes. "Well?" I asked and he smirked.

"Saint Giovanni Brewster. I was thinking Gio as a nick name." He said causing me to smirk.

"I like it." I told him. "Good cause you got to pick Gia's name." He said causing me to laugh.

"I want to see him!" i said. "Alright imma get the nurses." He said before leaving a shortly returning in to room with a nurse.

"You have a beautiful baby boy." The nurse said as she placed me right in front of Gio's little box. "He's so tiny." I said while putting my tiny finger through the whole they have.

"Yea he's 4.1 pounds." She said. "Do you want to hold him?" She asked. "Can I. He's so tiny I don't want to break him." I said causing her to laugh.

"Stop first mom jitters?" She asked and I shook my head no. "We had a little girl she makes one next month, Valentine's Day." I said.

"Oh wow." The nurse said. "God bless you two." She said before leaving us alone.

"Gia was way bigger then him. She was 8 fucking pounds." I said looking up at G as he just stared at Gio. "Yea. I'm glad I was here to see this tho. I love you Saint no matter what." He said bending down and giving my a kiss.

"I love you too G."

_________________________[[[
SHE HAD THE BABY!
Isn't he cute and healthy! Whewewwwww
But she don't know about Jordan ....
Is Jojo dead or alive? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Vote and comment thoughts